Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App (4711 Views)

Can You Accept Job Offer Of A Loan Officer? Considering The Troubles It's having / ‘save Me From Avoidable Pain’ — Man Sacked By Exxonmobil Writes Buhari / Which Reliable Loan App Can Give Me 30k Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by ITbomb(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
See format
Choi
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by benzion72(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2021
The funny thing to me is borrowing 5000 to pay 6500 that is out of this world. What percentage is that. Is it simple interest or compound interest. O boy what kind embarrassment they will give you. SMS to your contacts or an arrest.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by lereinter(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Harddiskng:

Many are mad few are roaming.

What kind of nonsense behavior is this.

You are an enabler, you haven’t done any good to the OP. Cuz i am sure he hasn’t learnt any valuable lesson. Instead you have reinforced OP in his wicked ways.

Why would you take a loan you know you have no means of paying back.

Psalm 37:21: The wicked borrow and never repay

Stop quoting the Bible verse uselessly, the Bible admonishes us to be kind and mercy

But

It's not a must for you help. The measure you serve so it will be served to you

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by lereinter(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2021
Why can't people check your profile
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
lereinter:

Stop quoting the Bible verse uselessly, the Bible admonishes us to be kind and mercy

But

It's not a must for you help. The measure you serve so it will be served to you

Are those not the exact words that are written in your own bible?

Kind and mercy doesn’t mean enable a bad behavior. The bible clearly condemns the OP’s act.

Instead you condemn what is bad, you are here try to make a case to enable the OP so be can be grounded in his ways undecided
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Emperoo: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Harddiskng:

Are those not the exact words that are written in your own bible?

Kind and mercy doesn’t mean enable a bad behavior. The bible clearly condemns the OP’s act.

Instead you condemn what is bad, you are here try to make a case to enable the OP so be can be grounded in his ways undecided

Stop quoting the Bible as if you knw what is inside it, so because probably he collected loan hoping to get money and pay back and maybe along the line he get disappointed, you are now referring to him to be a wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emperoo:

Stop quoting the Bible as if you knw what is inside it, so because probably he collected loan hoping to get money and pay back and maybe along the line he get disappointed, you are now referring to him to be a wicked person.

He told you he was hoping to get money back right lol

Someone is that mostly a fraudster looking to pry on other people’s kindness.

He has even deleted himself, If you haven’t noticed Nigerians are helping each-other less because of fraudulent claims. Everyone works hard for their money that fact that they are sending it to you out of pity doesn’t mean they are stupid and they don’t deserve to be taken advantage of.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by isaythetruth(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
You have nothing to worry about. Carbon is not like other loan apps, just send them an email explaining your present condition to them, they will understand.

If na sokoloan, lcredit or the rest of them, I would have advised you to pay off because those ones don't give second chance.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by MaverickA3: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
Thank your ancestors it's from Carbon you got your loan. They are lenient. Just call their customer care and explain to them. No matter how broke you are, don't try to get loan from 'Lcredit'. Infact I'll advise you not to get loan from those apps again.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by MaverickA3: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
MikeMicheal:
I just sent 5k.
Meanwhile, stay away from such apps.

God will bless you for helping the guy. Infact, my soul is praying for you all n behalf of the guy because I have been in that shit before for some reasons. Lcredit embarrassed me by sending messages to my contacts, people that I have not spoken with for 2 years called me because of the message, they got. Las Las, I paid them. Here I am today, I'm not rich but I thank God I'm not borrowing. God bless people like you who don't judge people anyhow unlike some comments I've been reading here. You have done well

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by MaverickA3: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
Harddiskng:

You are an enabler, you haven’t done any good to the OP. Cuz i am sure he hasn’t learnt any valuable lesson. Instead you have reinforced OP in his wicked ways.

I'm so ashamed that you believe in the same Bible that I believe in.
I'm sorry to tell you this, you are daft. Do you know the reason why he took a loan? How do you know that he doesn't have intentions to pay back the loan? Why are you criticizing someone who helps when you don't have any help to render? I'm not cursing you, but one day you'll surely be in a position like him and then you will understand life from his perspective

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
MaverickA3:

I'm so ashamed that you believe in the same Bible that I believe in.
I'm sorry to tell you this, you are daft. Do you know the reason why he took a loan? How do you know that he doesn't have intentions to pay back the loan? Why are you criticizing someone who helps when you don't have any help to render? I'm not cursing you, but one day you'll surely be in a position like him and then you will understand life from his perspective

I accept that I’m daft, You that is not daft. Did he tell you why he took the loan?

I can never be in a position like him, it is not even about confidence in myself; i have a higher reason never to be in such a position. I have passed through to real tough times I never ended in such a position. Right now it is already too late for me to be in such position.

MaverickA3:

Lcredit embarrassed me by sending messages to my contacts, people that I have not spoken with for 2 years called me because of the message, they got. Las Las, I paid them.

Is it not your responsibility to ensure you pay your debt. The debt repayment culture of Nigerians is getting so poor thats is why you can’t borrow from the fellows around you.

The fellows you have around you won’t give you money, the organizations that have positioned themselves to meet your needs, you want to run them out of business by not paying up as at when due. Then you would say it is not wickedness.

Nigerians would be contemplating to pay their debt like they are doing their creditors a favor.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by MaverickA3: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hi hi
Harddiskng:

I accept that I’m daft, You that is not daft. Did he tell you why he took the loan?

I can never be in a position like him, it is not even about confidence in myself; i have a higher reason never to be in such a position. I have passed through to real tough times I never ended in such a position. Right now it is already too late for me to be in such position.

Is it not your responsibility to ensure you pay your debt. The debt repayment culture of Nigerians is getting so poor thats is why you can’t borrow from the fellows around you.

The fellows you have around you won’t give you money, the organizations that have positioned themselves to meet your needs, you want to run them out of business by not paying up as at when due. Then you would say it is not wickedness.

Nigerians would be contemplating to pay their debt like they are doing their creditors a favor.

With this article, it is obvious you work for one of those companies because your judgement is one sided. People borrow, fine, there is no big deal in borrowing to meet your need. But it is bad when you borrow without the intention of paying back what you borrow or refusing to pay your debt. I don't even need to keep explaining anything to you because you have accepted the fact that you are daft.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
MaverickA3:
Hi hi

With this article, it is obvious you work for one of those companies because your judgement is one sided. People borrow, fine, there is no big deal in borrowing to meet your need. But it is bad when you borrow without the intention of paying back what you borrow or refusing to pay your debt. I don't even need to keep explaining anything to you because you have accepted the fact that you are daft.

Lool I have already accepted that I am daft, say another one tongue

I don’t work for a loan company. I am a Nigerian like you seeing what is going on. I have borrowed someone less than 30k for over 2years now. This person desperately needed this loan at that moment.

I kept asking for my money, up till when things got better for ‘em. This person has celebrated birthdays, bought new clothes, sew new clothes, painted his house, wedded etc. Till now hin no gree pay less than 30k wey hin borrow for over 2 years now.

If that is not wickedness, what is it. Is it because I decided not to embarrass him like these loan companies.

If it was a loan company he took the loan from, the embarrassment he gets is well deserved. Every right thinking person knows that when there are in a bad financial situation, taking a loan without any means of repayment is an equivalent of digging your own grave.

Still you intentionally took these loans, when your creditors comes calling what do you expect? “Well-done” and a pat on your back? undecided
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by MaverickA3: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Harddiskng:

Lool I have already accepted that I am daft, say another one tongue

I don’t work for a loan company. I am a Nigerian like you seeing what is going on. I have borrowed someone less than 30k for over 2years now. This person desperately needed this loan at that moment.

I kept asking for my money, up till when things got better for ‘em. This person has celebrated birthdays, bought new clothes, sew new clothes, painted his house, wedded etc. Till now hin no gree pay less than 30k wey hin borrow for over 2 years now.

If that is not wickedness, what is it. Is it because I decided not to embarrass him like these loan companies.

If it was a loan company he took the loan from, the embarrassment he gets is well deserved. Every right thinking person knows that when there are in a bad financial situation, taking a loan without any means of repayment is an equivalent of digging your own grave.

Still you intentionally took these loans, when your creditors comes calling what do you expect? “Well-done” and a pat on your back? undecided

Now I get you. Sorry for the insult please.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Emperoo: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Harddiskng:

Just pray hard bro, no one knw tomorrow....
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Emperoo:

Just pray hard bro, no one knw tomorrow....

Mr Oga! Tomorrow is 29th of December 2021 grin
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by IfunanyaEsther9: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
mj245:
U even get luck carbon no fit do u anything, my own na lcredit, I no even know how to take pay them back,
LCredit will finish you with embarrassment.
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by mj245: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
IfunanyaEsther9:
LCredit will finish you with embarrassment.
and one funny thing is their outrageous overdue fees that they charge

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Sent87: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2021
Harddiskng:

Take it easy, don't be an obstacle to someone's destiny helpers.
You don't really know what the op might be passing through now.
A little kindness won't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by Harddiskng(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sent87:

Take it easy, don't be an obstacle to someone's destiny helpers.
You don't really know what the op might be passing through now.
A little kindness won't hurt you.

It’s like you didn’t read my posts on this same topic.

“A little kindness” came back to bite me in the ass.

Now i am on team “say no to debtors” angry
Re: Please Save Me From Upcoming Embarrassment From A Loan App by charixel: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Lcredit is the worst. Next you will get a message from a suppose to be legal practitioner but after drilling I found out the said legal practitioner isn't even one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Vacancies And Others / Icsl Abuja Address / Grand Oak Ltd Recruting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.