Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,760 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody (26276 Views)

Suspects Named Uche Nwosu & Okorocha As Sponsors Of Kidnapping - Imo Govt / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody by Kachi4christ(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
You were making sense till u open your smelling mouth to utter such word against ihedioha, do you the projects initiated by ihedioha before he was ousted out of office? No let me swear for you....leave ihedioha out of this he is a good and a prayer answered to us imolites
helinues:
Interesting.

Gov Hope always act before thinking. I am sure FG, Apc leaders must have talked some sense into his head .

Imagine the way Nwosu was arrested when he is not a terrorist, though that doesn't make that one also clean.

Was it not last week some Imo state assembly members was removed from their position, which is another pending trouble

Gra gra no dey solve everything

Imolites should better take Hope, Nwozu and Ihedioha out of the possible candidates for the next Imo Guber

Ihedioha less than 6 months in power was for destruction with no projects before vacating the position.

I really don't know why Imo politicians play bitter politics
Re: Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody by chaloskyx: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
I THINK THE ACHIEVED THEIR AIM SINCE THEY INVITED HIM WITH RESPECT HE DID NOT HUMBLY ACCEPT HIS REQUEST THE POLICE DECIDED TO INVITE HIM LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL (WHICH THEY ALL ARE) SO IT WAS MERELY A WARNING MESSAGE NEXT TIME THEY INVITE YOU FOR QUESTIONING HUMBLY ACCEPT IF NOT THEY CAN ALWAYS DISGRACE YOU BY FORCING YOU TO APPEAR LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody by Billiantlee: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am always available to buy your gift cards at a very high rate above market value...chat me up ...for cards redemption....08106155673
Re: Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody by durangokid: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
helinues:
Interesting.

Gov Hope always act before thinking. I am sure FG, Apc leaders must have talked some sense into his head .

Imagine the way Nwosu was arrested when he is not a terrorist, though that doesn't make that one also clean.

Was it not last week some Imo state assembly members was removed from their position, which is another pending trouble

Gra gra no dey solve everything

Imolites should better take Hope, Nwozu and Ihedioha out of the possible candidates for the next Imo Guber

Ihedioha less than 6 months in power was for destruction with no projects before vacating the position.

I really don't know why Imo politicians play bitter politics
. So all these your trash is just to campaign against ihedioha, continue to put your fingers into your anus and smell, nothing is stopping ihedioha, from taking back the, on or before 2023, the fear of ihedioha is the great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council / Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.