Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc (655 Views)

Advice On Taking A Job Offer With Bc Kash Corporative / Job Vacancy For Dispatch Bike Rider With B.sc In LinkedIn Got Nigerians Talking / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Here is a job opportunity with no certificate and it's only if you are ready to make your income level take off in 2022??

I will help you with pro copywriting tips and support to become a paid writer receiving $500 - $1,000.

✅Just in 3 days

✅No surface scratching!

✅ I am punching the tips right in the face!

The next few days out of 2021 could change everything for you

Check the flyer to join up.

Re: Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by walecosby: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
When is this starting and how can i know that i will be learning from a pro?

2 Likes

Re: Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by topoftheworld(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
walecosby:
When is this starting and how can i know that i will be learning from a pro?

Op pls answers this question
Re: Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
The drill starts from January 14 - 16

And then to re-establish my expertise to you, my name is Taiwo Orbs, I'm a new media copywriter helping businesses and individuals birth digital footprint using a carefully crafted copy and media -

I have helped many businesses on Fiverr gain sales and visibility through my copy and I can give you remote access to my portfolio.

Btw, this drill is the second of its kind - the reviews from the first batch can be found on my Facebook post.

aquote author=walecosby post=108862617]When is this starting and how can I know that I will be learning from a pro?[/quote]
Re: Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
The drill starts from January 14 - 16

And then to re-establish my expertise to you, my name is Taiwo Orbs, I'm a new media copywriter helping businesses and individuals birth digital footprint using a carefully crafted copy and media -

I have helped many businesses on Fiverr gain sales and visibility through my copy and I can give you remote access to my portfolio.

Btw, this drill is the second of its kind - the reviews from the first batch can be found on my Facebook post.

topoftheworld:

Op pls answers this question
Re: Lucrative Job Offer With No B. Sc by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
Drill ko borehole ni

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of An Online Tutor For A 7-year Old Grade 1: English Language And Maths / HR & Admin Officer / Npower Nasims Biometric App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.