Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (4188 Views)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A young lady has been recently seen in a now viral video been ridiculed by a group of people after she passed out from drinking excess alcohol, Siggy reveals.

The lady who appeared to be a hooker was seen all wasted on the ground as she rolls on the bare ground while she rumbled on the words to say.

The group of boys around her made ridicule of her while they made a video of her wastefulness.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video with some people blaming the woman for her irresponsible actions while others attacked the boys for making fun of her instead of helping her out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DXQFt3ZQA

https://campusnews.medium.com/young-lady-harassed-by-group-of-boys-after-getting-drunk-video-d81e7908c236

1 Share

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by gasparpisciotta: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2021
Zeh generation!

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by money121(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by dimmyj(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2021
Habaa
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Sundrus: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2021
grin Edo boys & girls at it again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Narnah(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
I despise when you people take advantage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by ValCon888: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
The future is an alcoholic and a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by heniford2: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Too much of everything is ill she should control the way she was drinking haba

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
The boys should be arrested..that's quite embarrassing..you don't do that man..

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by ATEAMS: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
The Future is OverDo

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:
I do not support the boys either

but I just want to know if it was a guy that was drunk, and girls surrounded him making videos of him would you have asked those girls to be arrested?

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
miracood:

I do not support the boys either

but I just want to know if it was a guy that was drunk, and girls surrounded him making videos of him would you have asked those girls to be arrested?
For sure I would do the same regardless of the gender..anyone either male or female who does that should be arrested..it's really wrong..

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Kellibae(f): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
Edo girl,.. from her accent and style of pidgin u will know.
See what a lady is doing to her self...SMH.
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Guyman02: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
meth mixed with alcohol, stay off drugs they will never hear.
But it's very wrong to abuse her in that condition by those stupid boys
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nawa. . . Things are happening in this world angry
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by peeps4u: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Did you watch the video?

The Didn't do anything to her, they were just laughing at her and throwing questions to her, usual things guys do to a drunk people. Dont mind the over sensational OP with useless caption.

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Uyi168: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:
should be arrested for what?

were they the ones that asked her to get drunk??

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uyi168:
should be arrested for what?

were they the ones that asked her to get drunk??
For violating her privacy by videoing and recording her...
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:

Did you watch the video?

The Didn't do anything to her, they were just laughing at her and throwing questions to her, usual things guys do to a drunk people. Dont mind the over sensational OP with useless caption.
They violated her privacy which is wrong..and videoing some one and recording it without their permission is not normal..
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by peeps4u: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

They violated her privacy which is wrong..and videoing some one and recording it without their permission is not normal..

Ok, thought you meant sexual harassment.
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:

Ok, thought you meant sexual harassment.
Nope she wasn't sexually harassed..
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Uyi168: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

For violating her privacy by videoing and recording her...
which privacy??...

this one she's rolling on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:

Did you watch the video?

If you are managing your data, just say bro. One struggled for her bag, one tapped her private part...

I'm not taking sides in anything that happened in the video, I'm just correcting your "useless" word.
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Uyi168:
which privacy??...

this one she's rolling on the street?
She has a right even tho she was drunk they were not meant to be videoing and posting it...you sure know they can be sued..
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by peeps4u: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

If you are managing your data, just say bro. One struggled for her bag, one tapped her private part...

I'm not taking sides in anything that happened in the video, I'm just correcting your "useless" word.

That is mockery every drunk person faces. There is nothing too big a deal. They could have done same to a guy and no crime was committed in that video to warrant any arrest.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Seeksnigeria: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
peeps4u:

That is mockery every drunk person faces. There is nothing too big a deal. They could have done same to a guy and no crime was committed in that video to warrant any arrest.

Like I said above, I am not commenting on the video. I am correcting the word you used... You said "useless caption", meanwhile you're using daily 50mb hence you're managing data and didn't watch the full video to know everything that happened.
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
For those saying harassment, you lack sense.
Nobody touched her. They were only interviewing her and making fun of her.
This is normal punishment they give to village drunk. They sing and laugh at them so as they wouldn't do such embarrassing act again.
You people should know what harassment is
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

She has a right even tho she was drunk they were not meant to be videoing and posting it...you sure know they can be sued..
Shut up she should be arrested for causing public nuisance. In a sane country she would have sobered up in jail and pay a fine

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Making a public nuisance and them videoing is violation of privacy?
You Do not know what violation of privacy is. As long as you are in a public place, you have the right to make video for your own protection or to report a crime.
The woman is violating the law of alcohol abuse, and public nuisance so she can be videos

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
soundOsonic:

Shut up she should be arrested for causing public nuisance. In a sane country she would have sobered up in jail and pay a fine
Thanks for letting me know that..
Re: Young Lady Harassed By Group Of Boys After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
soundOsonic:

Making a public nuisance and them videoing is violation of privacy?
You Do not know what violation of privacy is. As long as you are in a public place, you have the right to make video for your own protection or to report a crime.
The woman is violating the law of alcohol abuse, and public nuisance so she can be videos
I learnt something new thanks.. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jigawa Govt Releases N127m For Scholarship. / 5 Aquatic Animals With Mind Blowing Superpowers[Images] / Zambian Student Is Arrested In Russia For Twerking In Front Of War Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.