Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) (4191 Views)

Proprietress Of Tender Links School In Cohort With Lesbian Teacher Over Defileme / School Proprietress Filmed While Molesting Pupils On Monday Morning (video) / Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by SiggyNG: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A former Principal of Government Girls’ Secondary School, Sabon Wuse and Maryam Babangida Girls’ Science College, Minna, Mrs. Comfort Jiya, was on Monday, December 20, 2021, set ablaze by her biological son, Steven Jiya.

According to reports gathered by SiggyNG, the deceased was in her kitchen at her residence in Darusalam Area of Minna, when she was doused in petrol and set ablaze by her drug-addict son who had just returned from Suleja.

It was further gathered that Steven had made several attempts to harm his mother in the past, but had his way when he poured petrol on her on the said day.

The former principal later died at about 3 pm on Friday, December 24, at Minna General Hospital where she was receiving treatment for burn injuries.

Steven has since been remanded in prison custody after being arraigned before Minna high court by prosecutors from the GRA Police division.

https://campusnews.medium.com/school-proprietress-set-ablazed-by-her-drug-addict-son-photo-787efba3b248

1 Share

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
A sad way to depart. Sometimes as parents, while we pursue our careers, there’s usually the tendency to be negligent in one way or the other of our duties and responsibilities as parents.

This drug addict must harbor a strong resentment against his parents(mother) blaming her for how his life turned out and set out to hurt her in return.

I’m not making any case for him o before people will start to misquote me. Thankfully he’s already in jail and the law will deal appropriately with him.

I am however also using this to admonish parents and potential parents, strive to strike a balance between work and parenting. e no easy but when achieved, you’ll most likely have yourself children That will bless you with peace of mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by chiemmanuel(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
He should be allowed to spend each night in the same room with her corpse

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Gosj001: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm, sad way to die

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Hangmnk: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm igbos

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Conrod: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Hmm igbos
To whom it may concern.....ANOTHER KILLER SON ROAMING,..pls avoid him,under the influence of a northern cheap drug known as (fari mallam).

4 Likes

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by michlins(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Better to be barren than to have our own child murder us

2 Likes

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by dynicks(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Can someone just pass her son over to me and forget what I would do to him.......just give him to me and believe me, in 2weeks time, he would be a transformed soul!!

The expression on my face alone would reset his brains not to talk of when I get to handle him with my bare hands

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Poorfarmer: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
say no to Drug abuse

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by heniford2: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
Know the drug go commot 4rm him eye grin
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by princepee: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Train a child well when he is young.

When he grow he may not depart from the good bring up...

But this one na bad child Sha.

Sorry madam.
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Piptocoin: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is it just me or did anyone read the part where the report said he had attempted severally to harm the mother in the past?

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Shellsploit: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Very useless son.. shocked
Lalasticlacla sef!

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Gadafii: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nobody consume drugs reach aboki

So all these mkpurumiri bruhaha na little compared to what these junkies up north dey consume

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
How old is the boy?
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Frigga13: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
RIP

Some people dey love their mama with all love they fit get..

... some the burn their mama embarassed. Without qualms.

His brain go reset .. someday.. only that he will never see his mother to apologize to.. again!
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Wealthyonos(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
ONOS JP PRODUCTIONS is a fast growing entertainment (movies and music) company with focus on creating & promoting African entertainment. Currently, we are looking for SERIOUS actors and actresses based in Warri.

*Are you interested in film acting but don't know how to start?
*Are you a student of Theatre Arts or any related discipline?
*Are you an up-coming actor/actress who wants to be projected?
*A student attending a film course?
If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you are qualified to join us.

Our movies are designed to train you by giving you opportunity to feature in actual movies and help you take a step further in your acting career.

This group will officially kick off by 8pm, 1st of January, 2022.

Please, ���help share this link to your friends to enable them join the group.

Or send a message to 08081306534 to be added to the group.

https:///GH1gJnTuruLKlKucOUbL8c
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by soundOsonic: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A former Principal of Government Girls’ Secondary School, Sabon Wuse and Maryam Babangida Girls’ Science College, Minna, Mrs. Comfort Jiya, was on Monday, December 20, 2021, set ablaze by her biological son, Steven Jiya.

According to reports gathered by SiggyNG, the deceased was in her kitchen at her residence in Darusalam Area of Minna, when she was doused in petrol and set ablaze by her drug-addict son who had just returned from Suleja.

It was further gathered that Steven had made several attempts to harm his mother in the past, but had his way when he poured petrol on her on the said day.

The former principal later died at about 3 pm on Friday, December 24, at Minna General Hospital where she was receiving treatment for burn injuries.

Steven has since been remanded in prison custody after being arraigned before Minna high court by prosecutors from the GRA Police division.

https://campusnews.medium.com/school-proprietress-set-ablazed-by-her-drug-addict-son-photo-787efba3b248

You see why it is good to disown people. Whatsoever person or persons that becomes a threat to your happiness and life cut them of, whether it be brother, sister, father, mother, wife or children.

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by dan9ice(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
They should return the offer
Even if na just the left hand

1 Like

Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by samsegs(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Which kind wahala be this....
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Gabe427: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
Single mum only son shii most likely
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Topzee109: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
train your child in a way he's going to give you peace
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by b3llo(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2021
This is sad. God rest her soul
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Iampbams: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2021
All is well

A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Antell95(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2021
I sell old facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts at cheap rates

Whatsapp only 08068624561
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 2:59am On Dec 28, 2021
Timoleon:
A sad way to depart. Sometimes as parents, while we pursue our careers, there’s usually the tendency to be negligent in one way or the other of our duties and responsibilities as parents.

This drug addict must harbor a strong resentment against his parents(mother) blaming her for how his life turned out and set out to hurt her in return.

I’m not making any case for him o before people will start to misquote me. Thankfully he’s already in jail and the law will deal appropriately with him.

I am however also using this to admonish parents and potential parents, strive to strike a balance between work and parenting. e no easy but when achieved, you’ll most likely have yourself children That will bless you with peace of mind.

Hmmmm so truee... This is what I just spoke to my elder sister about, she's so dedicated to her work, she's ways neglecting her daughter, although my niece is well behaved, smart, top I. Class but I still feels she needs her mom, she's very close to me but now I am married I don't get to spend time with her, my other sister is still around to help though......

My sister is not doing the role of a mother well, my niece doesn't lack a thing, like she has everything a child should have, if you see her school shoes alone eehn, designer ni oo, even me I don't have but then my niece's love language is attention, time and care....

Rip to the proprietress though, it's such a horrible way to die, may the Lord give us the grace to train our children right, may our children also turn out to be great and excellent children in jesus'name...
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by MVLOX(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
This is really sad
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Pathetic
Re: School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) by mii4u(f): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2021
Evil happening everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Bomb Threat: Count Us Out – Ansu Students / Which Course Do You Wish You Have Studied? / 2012/2013 Msc Accounting/finance In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.