Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video (32300 Views)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by wallstreetnews: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYWPkE25CCA

This is the morning of 27th December 2021. As I drove around the city of Port Harcourt I noticed that the entire atmosphere has changed by this dangerous flare of black soot.

It is believed that the people that causes this health hazard usually does it throughout the night and the residents starts seeing the effects on the environment once the day breaks. This same dangerous substance is inhaled by the residents on a daily.

Port Harcourt residents had to mop their homes more than thrice a day if not the entire floor is covered with black dirty surface.

Government must move fast to restore healthy environment before it becomes too late.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by money121(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Seen
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by dimmyj(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by delzbaba(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
I pity ph peoples lungs, there will definitely be an increase in lung cancer cases there.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by wallstreetnews: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYWPkE25CCA

This is the morning of 27th December 2021. As I drove around the city of Port Harcourt I noticed that the entire atmosphere has changed by this dangerous flare of black soot.

It is believed that the people that causes this health hazard usually does it throughout the night and the residents starts seeing the effects on the environment once the day breaks. This same dangerous substance is inhaled by the residents on a daily.

Port Harcourt residents had to mop their homes more than thrice a day if not the entire floor is covered with black dirty surface.

Government must move fast to restore healthy environment before it becomes too late.

God bless Rivers State
God bless Nigeria

Lalasticlala mukina2

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Investigative: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wike should solve the soothe problem ASAP
Bauchi is enjoying crude oil dividend while porthacourt is enjoying the soothe
Wike after today soothe grin

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Karlovych: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
embarassed The last time it was an explosion they caused in Bayelsa due to their incompetence, Afonjers should leave oil bunkering for the locals and stick to what they're good at, spits.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Sirheny007(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Continue bunkering
tongue
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by officialwdhtv: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Chai bad air pollution
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by slawormiir: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad...

Where is false prophet

Come and tell us the future of Port Harcourt and its residents
Come and tell us what you have seen

Because with what am seeing now as a real niggarrrr..it doesn't look good....first I see smokers of weed and cigarettes not bothered after all they are used to smoke....but later this same smokers will be bothered because it is becoming too much...then both smokers and non smokers will protest...and it might lead to violent protest...partharcourt will be shut down and all the residents will relocate to another state

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by tmtech: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Too bad

This people are being exposed to serious respiratory illness...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by WiszyFraud: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by jmoore(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
I pity Nigerians waiting for government to do something about the soot.

Relocate to another state!!

I wonder the type of kids pregnant women will give birth to with the amount of soot being inhaled daily.

Particles of black carbon - or soot - can cross the placenta.

Technically, all Rivers residents are smoking.

If you love yourself and your family, flee from Rivers state.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
BLack Christmas
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by ZombieTERROR: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
undecided

Niger Delta suffering for the rest of the country.... while Buhari is busy talking nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by BrickDevo: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Black sooth this, black sooth that, if e tire you awa from there, refineries burn oil every time, that is the side effect, shebi dem ph dey collet some %age
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Investigative: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by lesbiconverter: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
One of the reasons I will continue to blame the drunkard of Otuoke. He squandered the six years opportunity to turn everything round. PH would have been as good as Dubai now

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Mikelarteta(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
In a saner country this issue would have been looked into and statements made. Port harcourt soot wahala has been on this forum for o we 2 years now. Which parastatals are responsible for the environment? This country is really a sham. If na to thief money dem get A1 plus.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by DropsMic(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Una go wait for Government tire...
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by 1STCREATURE: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why did you add that music at the background, this message should be heard very loud and clear without any voice interference due to its importance.
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by IMASTEX: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Imagine.
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by WibusJaga: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021

The Govt appears to be unconcerned about this matter. I no just understand.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Teaser4(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
…but na white soot I Dey see so…where is the black abi my eyes dey blink ni

Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Thanos5555: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
sad

Na until all of una die one by one, before your eyes open, no wahala, Abi you people don't know the location of the industry that produce the spot, no be to go burn the industry down

But if na innocent thieve now, e no go hard una to burn am,
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by ignis: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Effect of gas flaring
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Dannyfan(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abuja no dey feel am now
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by premierlead: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Only in Port harcort
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Pls relocate if possible cos that stuff is quite deadly to your well-being..
Re: Port Harcourt Black Soot Is Affecting The Atmospheric Colour: Video by Curious345: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
The current state of pollution in portharcourt says all you need to know ABOUT WHATS WRONG WITH NIGERIA.

IF THIS WAS A SANE COUNTRY , THE PRESIDENT would have issues a state wide emergency and made several national press briefing.

TINUBU DID US A LOT OF DAMAGE by bringing Buhari to power ,even against the wishes of prominent emirs in the north.

TINUBU MAY HAVE A SINISTER PLAN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Governor Akeredolu Features In Skit To Sensitize Public On COVID-19 / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / Jibril Dardau Slumps And Dies In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.