Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Old School Are You When It Comes To Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Old School Are You When It Comes To Music? (230 Views)

THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) / Download Old School & Latest Yoruba Music At Fujinaija / Download Latest Music & Old School Music For Free (clean + Dirty) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old School Are You When It Comes To Music? by Irupetepete: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
I don't know the best way to put the headline but how deep or how old school are you when it comes to music?
What type of old school music do you listen to?
Am in my mid 30's and I love
abba
Michael learns to rock (my second best)
Michael Jackson
UB40 (my best)
Seal (kiss from a rose only)

My neighbor almost guessed my age by the type of songs I listen to,he is in his late 40's and I too jokingly told him one day that he should be in his late 40's by the type of songs he listen to, he was schoked. He asked me how late 40's do I think he is? I told him 48/49..he said 49..
So apparently, people can deduce our age by the type of songs we sometimes listen to...
A man in his 50's will hardly listen to zlatan or nairamarley not to talk of zazzu zeh..
So, tell me the type of songs you listen to the most or the ones you play when you are lonely and alone and I might be able to guess your age...

Airmack
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun..
Dominique
Oam4j
Synord..

I know Carchoice type of music cos I was once on his whatsapp list
You guys should tell me your favorite artist and I might guess your age..

1 Like

Re: How Old School Are You When It Comes To Music? by HarunaWest(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Funny enough me i listen to music of yesteryears. Those sang before i was born. Kool and the gang, Phil Collins, Fela Kuti, earth wind and fire, beegees, marvin gaye, Abba, Boney M et al. All these artistes reigned 70's - 80'. I was born 1990. I didn't come to like the shabba ranks,tupac /biggie, eminem/celine dion,hip hop culture and all that.
So most times when i listen to my old school, folks assume i was born in the 1980's. Whereas I wasnt.

1 Like

Re: How Old School Are You When It Comes To Music? by Irupetepete: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
HarunaWest:
Funny enough me i listen to music of yesteryears. Those sang before i was born. Kool and the gang, Phil Collins, Fela Kuti, earth wind and fire, beegees, marvin gaye, Abba, Boney M et al. All these artistes reigned 70's - 80'. I was born 1990. I didn't come to like the shabba ranks,tupac /biggie, eminem/celine dion,hip hop culture and all that.
So most times when i listen to my old school, folks assume i was born in the 1980's. Whereas I wasnt.
I forgot to add Phil collins and elton John to my list

(1) (Reply)

‘why We’re Dragging Ayra Starr To Court’ / [music] Diamond Boy- High Tension Via: Gizloaded.cf / Portable The Zazo Zee Croner Just A New Hit Single All Eye On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.