Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To (1117 Views)

How Actress Chinonso Arubayi Became A Widow At A Young Age. Mysterious Death / Chinonso Arubayi Gets Rid Of Love Handles By Rolling A Heavy Vehicle Tyre / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Ronky001(f): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Nollywood actress, Chinonso Arubayi, has said that she has never heard of someone being arrested in a mosque.

The mother of one stated this while reacting to the arrest of former governorship candidate in Imo State, Uche Nwosu.
https://gisthubnaija.com/i-have-never-heard-of-an-arrest-in-a-mosque-actress-chinonso-arubayi-reacts-to-arrest-of-okorochas-son-in-law-uche-nwosu/

Nwosu, the son-in-law of former Imo governor, Rochas Okorocha, was whisked away by security operatives from a church service at his home town, Eziama Obieri.

“I have never heard of an arrest in a mosque. Police shooting in a church during a post burial service of his mum?” Nonso wrote.

“This is really sad. What’s the difference between security operatives and unknown gunmen? Why the hell is this country upside down.” she added.

https://gisthubnaija.com/i-have-never-heard-of-an-arrest-in-a-mosque-actress-chinonso-arubayi-reacts-to-arrest-of-okorochas-son-in-law-uche-nwosu/

Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by ignis: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
The mosque is not a church.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by ojun50(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
Who dey power
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Offpointng: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
When we consider the ways religious activities are run in Nigeria one cannot expect less cuz when palm front are planted in mosques and on the other hand such act is rejected in a church, the other cultural attire of the Pharisees cannot be compared to the Sadducees ethical crucifixion diet
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
The church is now a political haven for most politicians
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by mytime24(f): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Somebody wey u know him house

Na church u go arrest am
Even without inviting him 1st for questioning undecided
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by phemmyfour: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
ignis:
The mosque is not a church.
But BH boys dey bomb mosque now which is even worse
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
But the boko haram brothers use to kill people in the mosque
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by paulolee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
na see finish cause am...dm don see church n pastors finish
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Lindodo20: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Offpointng:
When we consider the ways religious activities are run in Nigeria one cannot expect less cuz when palm front are planted in mosques and on the other hand such act is rejected in a church, the other cultural attire of the Pharisees cannot be compared to the Sadducees ethical crucifixion diet

Lunacy
Re: I Have Never Heard Of An Arrest In A Mosque – Actress Chinonso Arubayi Reacts To by Cholls(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
My brother relax you go soon hear

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Temi Kosoko Finally Ties The Knot |teases Fans / Skit Maker Oga Sabinus Narrowly Escapes Death As He Crashes His New Benz (video) / Elon Musk Trolls Ukraine President, Zelensky For Constantly Begging USA For Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.