Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ninja War Airdrop Looks Legit And Is Ongoing, Read How To Get It Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ninja War Airdrop Looks Legit And Is Ongoing, Read How To Get It Now (220 Views)

Guys Read How Two Fraudsters Team-up To Rip Me My Hard Earn Money / Earn Legit And Passive Income In $ Daily / A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ninja War Airdrop Looks Legit And Is Ongoing, Read How To Get It Now by Supremeboss: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
The Ninja War project is a massive one and has good fundamentals, this is why the airdrop should be taken seriously. Taking a close look at the Ninja War game, you will admit that the project will receive massive support from the community.
Each participant of the Ninja War airdrop will be rewarded with 1000 NINJA which is equivalent to $10. Each referral gives you 500 NINJA which is equivalent to $5.
Read more information and how to get the airdrop here: https://latestcryptoairdrops.com/ninja-war-airdrop-is-currently-ongoing-grab-it-now
Re: Ninja War Airdrop Looks Legit And Is Ongoing, Read How To Get It Now by Uuii: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Make $ easier

(1) (Reply)

Binance To Smartchain Explained: You Never Lose Your Coin If You Understand This / Top 5 Countries That Trade The Most With Africa / I Assure You You Will Make Passive Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.