Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt (665 Views)

It's Easy To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just A Capital Of N17,200 / IT'S EASY TO START EARNING 65K MONTHLY WITH JUST A CAPITAL OF N17,200 / Crypt Predictions: Shib And Xtz Price Drops As Sol, Dot And Bnb Continues On The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lopev:
I will make this simple and short. Over the years, people have been Mining Bitcoin for profit. Alot have joined different Mining pool and collectively Mined Bitcoin and share profit. Today I bring to you one of the best Mining Website where u can invest as little as N17,200 and join others to Mine Bitcoin daily and earn over 65k monthly with just your N17,200 investment. Even if you don't know anything about mining of crypto, don't worry, because we have a WhatsApp group for all our investors where we discuss, share ideas, learn and help each other through all the process. All u need to do is have your Minimum investment amount on ground and join the group, the rest will be taken care of. The mining system is automatic. You don't need to do anything. Once u invest, u only sit down and watch your profit grow and u can withdraw anytime u want.
Please note that i won't come and post what is not working here for people becos i won't gain anything misleading others. I have been doing it for a while and I have withdraw my profit several times. I will drop screenshot of my last withdrawal for everyone to see. I'm not collecting money to teach or give out more information about it. Every information is completely free cos I'm already making money with this. So nobody shud come and start screaming scam on my thread if you don't have strong evidence to counter me.
If you wish to invest and start making cool cash this last month of the year, simply click on my WhatsApp link below so u can be added to our WhatsApp group

http://.us/w/?c=ab3320
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2021
s
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by clydecarson(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Lopev post=108853462][/quote]

Scammet

1 Like

Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Few days to the end of the year. It's never too late to start earning daily from one of the oldest investment online which is Bitcoin Mining. You can google it yourself to find out.
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=Lopev post=108853462][/quote]
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by TheRealOwner(m): 3:05am On Dec 29, 2021
Please nobody should contact this guy. He and his guys are scammers and have been using this method to scam many nairanlders for looong on Nairaland.

After you pay, the software won't work I can promise you.

Be wise
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2021
TheRealOwner:
Please nobody should contact this guy. He and his guys are scammers and have been using this method to scam many nairanlders for looong on Nairaland.

After you pay, the software won't work I can promise you.

Be wise
Which software? Did I advertise any software or did I had any transaction with u. Some people are just plain stupid. Take your foolishness out of my thread or I dare u to post prove of any transaction with me here for everyone to see. Ode
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by TheRealOwner(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2021
Lopev:

Which software? Did I advertise any software or did I had any transaction with u. Some people are just plain stupid. Take your foolishness out of my thread or I dare u to post prove of any transaction with me here for everyone to see. Ode

Typical response of a scammer. It can never be well with you and you will always resort to stupid things like this to even feed and clothe yourself. Isi Ewu

PS. For those unsure, If you are in doubt, go to YouTube and watch videos on Bitc..oin mining and you will see that it's NOTHING like this fool is describing. You can't mine BTC on your phone anymore. The cost of setting up those grids runs into 100s of thousands of dollars.

BT'C mining is not a joke and is unaffordable for 99% of people who are into cryp'to

Don't be fooled by this scammer's words. ₦17,000 to earn ₦65,000 weekly? Don't make me laugh
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 8:27am On Dec 29, 2021
TheRealOwner:

Typical response of a scammer. It can never be well with you and you will always resort to stupid things like this to even feed and clothe yourself. Isi Ewu

PS. For those unsure, If you are in doubt, go to YouTube and watch videos on Bitc..oin mining and you will see that it's NOTHING like this fool is describing. You can't mine BTC on your phone anymore. The cost of setting up those grids runs into 100s of thousands of dollars.

BT'C mining is not a joke and is unaffordable for 99% of people who are into cryp'to

Don't be fooled by this scammer's words. ₦17,000 to earn ₦65,000 weekly? Don't make me laugh

You are the biggest fool and dummy on earth. Intelligent people are already laughing at u. I dare u to Google the word Bitcoin pool mining and read then come back and apologize. First of all, I never told u that u will be using your phone to mine btc. U just want to look for a way to be negative and sound relevant. U have never contacted me for details before coming here to conclude what I'm doing. Let me educate u a little fool. Bitcoin Pool Mining is all about investing in a larger Bitcoin cloud Mining platform and at the end sharing the profit together. U can't be this dull not to read about it before coming back to expose your foolishness and ignorance. I won't reply your foolish response again. Argue with your keyboard let smart people take advantage and earn. Goodbye dummy
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by TheRealOwner(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Lopev:

You are the biggest fool and dummy on earth. Intelligent people are already laughing at u. I dare u to Google the word Bitcoin pool mining and read then come back and apologize. First of all, I never told u that u will be using your phone to mine btc. U just want to look for a way to be negative and sound relevant. U have never contacted me for details before coming here to conclude what I'm doing. Let me educate u a little fool. Bitcoin Pool Mining is all about investing in a larger Bitcoin cloud Mining platform and at the end sharing the profit together. U can't be this dull not to read about it before coming back to expose your foolishness and ignorance. I won't reply your foolish response again. Argue with your keyboard let smart people take advantage and earn. Goodbye dummy

Is this not what you and your cronies send to all your victims??

You still dey use the same format after all these years, with different monikers and contact details

Try and change. This is almost 2022. Don't enter the new year with your scam ways

For everyone reading this, remember, nobody will share anything beneficial with you unless they are going to gain something from it too.

Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by Lopev: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
TheRealOwner:

Is this not what you and your cronies send to all your victims??

You still dey use the same format after all these years, with different monikers and contact details

Try and change. This is almost 2022. Don't enter the new year with your scam ways

For everyone reading this, remember, nobody will share anything beneficial with you unless they are going to gain something from it too.

[/s]

Foolishness oozing in all your writeup. Keep fooling yourself kid
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by TheRealOwner(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2021
Lopev:
[s][/s]

Foolishness oozing in all your writeup. Keep fooling yourself kid

You have been exposed. See this wannabe investor chasing away future victims by himself. grin

I haven't even casted your format totally and you are already blabbing

Your type is very easy to deal with.

Go and find something better to do with your life

Stay safe out there Nairanlders and always say no to SCAMMERS
Re: Free Training On How To Start Earning 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 Mining Crypt by joe54: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
God bless you richly.
Spammers everywhere
Scammers on the loose

TheRealOwner:

You have been exposed. See this wannabe investor chasing away future victims by himself. grin

I haven't even casted your format totally and you are already blabbing

Your type is very easy to deal with.

Go and find something better to do with your life

Stay safe out there Nairanlders and always say no to SCAMMERS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

$5usdt Daily ( Proof Inside) / Old Coins Needed Urgently For Purchase!!! / Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.