Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Martial Edges Closer To Sevilla Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Martial Edges Closer To Sevilla Move (220 Views)

Anthony Martial From Man United To Sevilla Is A Done Deal / Paul Pogba Rejects New Man Utd Contract As £60m PSG Move Edges Closer / Luis Suarez Edges Closer To Juventus Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Martial Edges Closer To Sevilla Move by Sportdaylight: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ralf Rangnick:

“We spoke yesterday at length and he explained to me that he has been with Manchester United now for the last seven years and he feels that it might be the right time now for a change, to go somewhere else.”

“I know this is in a way understandable and I could follow his thoughts but on the other hand it’s also important to see the situation of the club...Click the link below to continue reading...

https://sportdaylight.com/martial-edges-closer-to-a-move/

(1) (Reply)

Ndidi Showed His Depth With Performance Vs Liverpool / Nigeria Will Reach Final Stage In Afcon 2022 K / Who Will Win The AFCON 22 Golden Boot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.