Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) (59416 Views)

Check Out This Yummy Green Fried Rice / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) / Nigerian Rice: A Call For Better Rice Mills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
M
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
Poison
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
Bet me that food is tasteless

Let's leave tasteless fess... The appearance alone is abhorrent! Eat that at your own peril! embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nyamve1: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Nothing like mouthwatering there...

That was how my roomie and I invited a girl to come and help us cook egusi soup back then in poly.....After she don cook finish,and dish am for table,na then my roomie and me tay realize say na total rubbish she cook undecided. Las las,na biscuits we chop sleep that night......The following day,we gat wash the meat from her rubbish soup and cor use am cook another soup by ourselves..

If u know say u can cook, why did u invite her for the first place??
Did u pay her for her services??

You are ungrateful specie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by koolaid87: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
Na bullish rice
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by eddynaira125: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
This green rice fit give cancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Now, this is what I will call: " Colorful!".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
Poison ivy.
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
ExAngel007:
let him manage it.

If they manage u like that u go like am.. see as the the fried rice be like poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Papakobie: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
As in saliva dey drop from the man mouth out of shock.... Mouthwatering cheesy grin
Beebah2000:
Mouthwatering ke?? grin grin
Ewww tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by ogascomax: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one na green field oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley yummies green rice, food is ready

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by SonofGod231: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yet another one of those 'I'm going to create a delicacy for you,an expensive version of fried rice which when you eat it,you will eat the bottom pot and pay me to cook it again tomorrow."but all the guy wanted was to have some of the normal fried rice,even if na just small with salad for the Christmas.
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

That was how my roomie and I invited a girl to come and help us cook egusi soup back then in poly.....After she don cook finish,and dish am for table,na then my roomie and me tay realize say na total rubbish she cook undecided. Las las,na biscuits we chop sleep that night......The following day,we gat wash the meat from her rubbish soup and cor use am cook another soup by ourselves..

My roomie's gf used my 5k ogbolo that was supposed to last full semester to cook small pot of soup. I almost wept, soup we not fit chop sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one na algaeic rice

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by mrdharkchild(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Looks like rice the HULK in avengers would eat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Papakobie:
As in saliva dey drop from the man mouth out of shock.... Mouthwatering cheesy grin
lol grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Starz825(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
gift2xl:
I must confess, the one i ate on 25 at my friend's place, fellos till now am still visiting the toilet. It's horrible and I won't wish my enemy this kind.
Ok oo
Ma Sha no see your leg for my cabal next year Dec.. instead of you to tell me, you are here talking rubbish
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by gift2xl: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Starz825:

Ok oo
Ma Sha no see your leg for my cabal next year Dec.. instead of you to tell me, you are here talking rubbish

grin
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX-v_TGr3un/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

How is that green rice mouth watering? Dont go and buy better ducros or tiger curry and tidy better fried rice. Hulk rice
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
I am never tasting that.
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Is not about the appearance of the food is about the taste
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If you tell them to make eba for you, they will ask maybe with fry-pan.
hahahaha.
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by Legendguy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

That was how my roomie and I invited a girl to come and help us cook egusi sou Ip back then in poly.....After she don cook finish,and dish am for table,na then my roomie and me tay realize say na total rubbish she cook undecided. Las las,na biscuits we chop sleep that night......The following day,we gat wash the meat
Frome her rubbish soup and cor use am cook another soup by ourselves..
Una no knack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by errigdee: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
see teeth
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
onthehill:

Fuji house of commotion lady. Green rice and Purple stew grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by kmaster007: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
This one no be fried rice nah green fried rice
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by rollywise(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
He must finish it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmm....I pray she doesn't feed this to her future kids sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by edoairways: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

That fried rice green finish

But food way them use fire wood cook dey always sweet
Na big fat lie
Re: Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
onthehill:

person liver go green after consuming this rice ���

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Eat This Suya After Reading This Headline? (Photo) / See Where Ogbono Comes From / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.