Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like (529 Views)

Uber, Bolt Drivers Begin Nationwide Strike / Bolt Drivers, How Are You Coping With The Fuel Subsidy And Fuel Price Hike? / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by lafex: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
[right][/right]I have a toyota camry car and I am thinking of using it for Bolt so that it can be generating some little token. So i want to know the experience of those that are already into it lime the patronage and the daily income. Does it pay that much?
PS: I am in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by lafex: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
I need people's voews on this.
Mod should kindly move this to front page for wider view
Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by Savagee4l(m): 1:39am On Feb 21, 2022
lafex:
[right][/right]I have a toyota camry car and I am thinking of using it for Bolt so that it can be generating some little token. So i want to know the experience of those that are already into it lime the patronage and the daily income. Does it pay that much?
PS: I am in Ibadan

I am in Ibadan too. I’m very passionate about driving and want to start Uber / Bolt. We can have agreements if you’re interested
Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by lafex: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Savagee4l:

I am in Ibadan too. I’m very passionate about driving and want to start Uber / Bolt. We can have agreements if you’re interested
Which part of ibadan are u

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by Savagee4l(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
lafex:

Which part of ibadan are u

Elebu (Eleta Estate) It’s really close to Oluyole.
Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by lafex: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Savagee4l:

Elebu (Eleta Estate) It’s really close to Oluyole.
I am at Iwo road area

1 Like

Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by Savagee4l(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
lafex:

I am at Iwo road area

Here’s my WhatsApp 08081526646. I’m just seeing this.
Re: Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like by Godwin4444: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
lafex:

I am at Iwo road area
good evening

I stay at iyana church n i am interested,u can drop your contact or reach me via call/WhatsApp......0....eight...zero....6..four...2....5...five...eight....9....seven

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quicksub: Convert Airtime To Cash In Nigeria / Earn In Dollars By Uploading Documents On AMAZO With Your Smartphone … / Read This If You Want To Relocate To Canada Via The Study Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.