Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Financial Freedom Secrets Nobody Has Ever Shared With You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Freedom Secrets Nobody Has Ever Shared With You (182 Views)

Financial Freedom / If You Want To Have Financial Freedom,read This! / How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom Secrets Nobody Has Ever Shared With You by hoechi12: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
1. TAKE RISKS: Don't be scared to try something new or explore a "non normal" industry. It's better to take a risk now when you don't have a wife/husband and kids. One day you'll have a mortgage, car payments, & freaking kids to take care of. DO IT NOW.

2. TAKE AN IDEA JOURNAL WITH YOU EVERYWHERE YOU GO: We've all had great ideas pop into our minds, we don't take the time to write them down, & they're gone. Keep a journal with you & write down those $1,000,000 ideas.

3. NETWORK UP: Go out and meet people who have what you want. Reach out to them via social media & build relationships. Buy their products & attend their seminars. I've spent so much money on my personal growth I can't even give you a ballpark amount. Would you spend $50K if you'd earn $150K? ALL DAY!

4. GIVE GIVE GIVE with no desire to get anything in return. The law of the universe will always give you back 10X whatever you put out. Don't be a cheap prick, those people never truly make it big. Give.. To simply give. Karma always comes back around.

5. BE OPEN TO COACHING & CRITICISM: You don't know it all. I don't know it all. & we will never know it all. Drop the ego and listen more often. So what you made $100K last year. There are people making that monthly & even weekly. Cut the crap & humble yourself.

6. DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN: Take what people say to you with a grain of salt. Don't listen to people unless they have what you want. I nod my head yes 100% of the time & actually listen 30% of the time. Why? Because most people don't know what they're talking about. Lots of people (no disrespect intended) lose & suck. Listen to the winners. Choose wisely.

7. BRAND YOURSELF: Be your real, true, authentic self. Don't change for anyone. Be YOU. You beat 40,000,000 sperm to be alive, you're a champion, act like it. Your personal brand is really your only true financial security as an entrepreneur.

8. GROW EVERY SINGLE DAY: Read, listen to audios, watch videos, & submerge yourself regularly with great information that will help you grow. You're either constantly growing or dying. Take your pick.

9. DON'T EVER GIVE UP: This one sounds corny & cliche, but seriously, don't ever give up. The road to success will be tough, but it will be so worth it. Fail forward, learn from mentors, learn from your mistakes, & never lose your tenacity towards success.

10. DON'T CARE WHAT "THEY" THINK: Look, people want to see you win, but most don't want to see you win more than them. Choose your inner circle wisely. Don't pay attention to the haters, naysayers, doubters. Stay focused, work hard, & the world can be yours.

Remember, our THOUGHTS turn into FEELINGS, FEELINGS into ACTIONS, & ACTIONS into RESULTS.

your most powerful enemy is INGNORANCE, it doesn't die by fire, it dies by knowledge.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Career And Rewarding Job / How Businesses Are Creating Apps Under $50 With No Coding Knowledge / Start Your Educational Career In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.