Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

"I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C (1245 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by MsDoris(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
"I Can't Eat Or Bath" - BBNaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is Coping With Their Recent Divorce (Video)

Adaeze, the American-based ex wife of Big Brother Naija Double Wahala winner, Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe, has opened up on how she is coping with their recent divorce.

Recall Adaeze in series of videos now trending online shared how she met and married the reality TV star and their divorce.

They got married in January 2020, unfortunately in June 2020, she served him divorce papers which ended up taking her to jail due to the altercation they had at that time.

She further revealed that they were able to gradually work towards settling their differences till one fateful day, Miracle served her divorce papers after a night with his boys.

Speaking on how she is coping with their divorce, Adaeze revealed she is not doing fine.

According to her, she finds it hard to do anything, she can't shower, her appetite has been gone these few days, she also had to be placed on suicidal watch.

Despite not being able to get over the divorce, she still wonders if Miracle is doing okay.

She further added that she is certain in six months time she will definitely be fine and be able to move on like nothing happened.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/12/i-cant-eat-or-bath-bbnaijas-miracle-ex.html

Re: "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by DarkJeddi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
But she still got time..

And Strength..

To be yapping like a Canary? angry
Re: "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Miracle welcome to the Divorcee whatsapp group undecided.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by DIKEnaWAR: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Seems Miracle couldn't tolerate her madness anymore and quietly left her hanging. She didn't see it coming. Toxic women love too hard, like they gon choke the life out of you. When you leave they will act like "yea f**k off I don't need you". After a while, it will dawn on them and that's when the begging and threats start. They will be begging and threatening you at the same time.
Re: "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by kenzysmith: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Why is miracle always dating ugly girls?

Re: "I Can't Eat Or Bath" - Bbnaija's Miracle Ex Wife, Adaeze Speaks On How She Is C by Digmygold: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2021
DIKEnaWAR:
Seems Miracle couldn't tolerate her madness anymore and quietly left her hanging. She didn't see it coming. Toxic women love too hard, like they gon choke the life out of you. When you leave they will act like "yea f**k off I don't need you". After a while, it will dawn on them and that's when the begging and threats start. They will be begging and threatening you at the same time.

You sound like a toxic man yourself.

(1) (Reply)

See Full N#de Video Of Safiya Yusuf / Kim Kardashian Break Up With Pete Davidson Has Left Him Looking Healthier / Burna Bou Blast Seyi Vibez Inside Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.