Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Thread For Condemned Battery Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Condemned Battery Business (1253 Views)

Invest In Battery Business!! Earn Monthly For Life / We Buy Scraps/condemned Battery / We Buy Scraps/condemned Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Am a young guy of 20yrs and I have been currently looking forward to buying and selling condemned batteries. However, I am finding it difficult to get contact of companies who will buy the condemned batteries from me after I have gathered it.

Please, I will be glad if someone can put me through/ guide me through the process.
Am based in warri Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obnoxious2001:
Am a young guy of 20yrs and I have been currently looking forward to buying and selling condemned batteries. However, I am finding it difficult to get contact of companies who will buy the condemned batteries from me after I have gathered it.

Please, I will be glad if someone can put me through/ guide me through the process.
Am based in warri Delta state.
okay bro can we connect on this business
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Garrydosky04:
okay bro can we connect on this business
I would love to.
I will send you a mail.
For the main time this is my contact oh lie Oh Seas lie lie lie fine seas fine one.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

I would love to.
I will send you a mail.
For the main time this is my contact oh lie Oh Seas lie lie lie fine seas fine one.
bro don't be annoyed i don't have access to that email but do you have company you sell to
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
bro don't be annoyed i don't have access to that email but do you have company you sell to
Not yet
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:
Not yet
but you said lagos is where they cashout
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
but you said lagos is where they cashout
Yes.
I meet someone recently who explained it to me but I have not verified/tried it.

I hope you get where am going.

I have not gone to the company I Lagos yet.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Yes.
I meet someone recently who explained it to me but I have not verified/tried it.

I hope you get where am going.

I have not gone to the company I Lagos yet.
okay so how much do you buy and how much are you going to sell the company
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
okay so how much do you buy and how much are you going to sell the company

There are fixed amount for the battery based on its amps
23k for 200amps 12v
11k for 100amps 12v and so on.

Selling to the company depends on how much they are willing to offer.
But from my inquiries, they make Atleast 5k+ after all expenses (logistics, pickup etc)
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

There are fixed amount for the battery based on its amps
23k for 200amps 12v
11k for 100amps 12v and so on.

Selling to the company depends on how much they are willing to offer.
But from my inquiries, they make Atleast 5k+ after all expenses (logistics, pickup etc)
bro so is it only dead car batteries
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by kaaya149: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2022
Thanks for sharing this information.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
bro so is it only dead car batteries
Not only car batteries

Any battery that has lead (pb) in it.
Solar batteries, car batteries, tricycle batteries, trailer etc
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Not only car batteries

Any battery that has lead (pb) in it.
Solar batteries, car batteries, tricycle batteries, trailer etc
okay but have you gotten some before
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
okay but have you gotten some before
Am listening boss?
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Am listening boss?
i mean have you gotten some of those dead batteries before
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
i mean have you gotten some of those dead batteries before

Few.
Mostly keke battery I have about 3pcs now
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Few.
Mostly keke battery I have about 3pcs now
but you think this business worth renting a shop for it bro
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
but you think this business worth renting a shop for it bro
I shop yes.
I know someone that has a shop for the business here in warri (opposite shoprite) it's hidden though.
(the most important thing is to be known or have a client base. I personally don't have that type of money to rent a shop, so social media and going to potential sellers would be what I would resort to)

Beside if you own a shop, you would also add variety to it.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

I shop yes.
I know someone that has a shop for the business here in warri (opposite shoprite) it's hidden though.
(the most important thing is to be known or have a client base. I personally don't have that type of money to rent a shop, so social media and going to potential sellers would be what I would resort to)

Beside if you own a shop, you would also add variety to it.
okay but the probelm is the company we are selling to
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
okay but the probelm is the company we are selling to

Yes.

I need to verify and get my information straight.

Since my quest so far on this business, the information is not open source. It's probably very lucrative if the information is well guided.

Are you also in warri?
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Yes.

I need to verify and get my information straight.

Since my quest so far on this business, the information is not open source. It's probably very lucrative if the information is well guided.

Are you also in warri?
no at ughelli
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
no at ughelli
Okay no problem.
We go fit work it out.
You interested in it too?
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:
Okay no problem. We go fit work it out. You interested in it too?
yes very much interested
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
yes very much interested
Are you on whatsapp? Let's link up
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Are you on whatsapp? Let's link up
i am not on whatsapp bro but don't you have any other biz ideas that are profitable
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
i am not on whatsapp bro but don't you have any other biz ideas that are profitable
Building materials padlocks, gum etc.

If you know how to produce them it's serious cash in.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
If I have money (I have some saving already around 80k). I would be looking at supplying nitrocellulose thinner (my mum is a Distributor ) then having my own product thinner (I have a plug that produces high standard thinner) in the market here in warri.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

Building materials padlocks, gum etc.

If you know how to produce them it's serious cash in.
do you know how to do them
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
do you know how to do them
No but if I see opportunity to learn, I will grab it.
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:

No but if I see opportunity to learn, I will grab it.
okay do you know abt bet9ja biz
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Obnoxious2001(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Garrydosky04:
okay do you know abt bet9ja biz
Yes I heard its lucrative from my roommate
Who manages a betshop
Re: Thread For Condemned Battery Business by Garrydosky04: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Obnoxious2001:
Yes I heard its lucrative from my roommate Who manages a betshop
okay bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

21k Profit On Skrill Arbitrage: Complete Tutorial / SMEDAN Registration / Zenith Bank Hardware Token; Here Is Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.