Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold (2800 Views)

⭕⭕⭕Sold sold sold 4 PEICES Of 2006/7 Toyota Tacoma Pickup For Sale⭕⭕⭕ / 2 units Foreign Used Toyota Camry 07 & 08 For Sale At distress Price At Ibadan / Registered Ford Explorer 2006/7 Clean Wit Full A/C Clean Leather DVD @1.550m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ogba Lagos.

Currently just offloaded not fixed yet.

Sold

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
All run and travel, no mechanical or electrical issues, no airbag deployed .

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by correctyourself(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
All run and travel, no mechanical or electrical issues, no airbag deployed .

How much?
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by melviniyke2002(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
correctyourself:

How much?
grin

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by uchman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
2M each, I will do the fixing...
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
correctyourself:

How much?

Enter WhatsApp make we relate

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
uchman:
2M each, I will do the fixing...

You try but not close to landing cost, but enter WhatsApp make we relate

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2021

OnyeObodo. Come and refer clients else where

Omoboricash. Come and talk about the ones you bought in the past cheaper

bonnyhope Toyota is overhyped Oya see 2

dru23 the one wey you wan buy resell 2.8m don land? Do quick another 2 de my side.

princebishop come do investigation

nymphomaniac come see controversy

phemsie spectator Oya show

davodyguy airbag not deployed, you can be waiting for the price to come down, I don pin the advert again sef tongue

H2ho drop your price and go to hell

Gravatar no need educating the lot, they are lost to hate.

diportivo olumzzz mark attendance, let us know who was in hate class.

oropolopaoloro come drop advert that has nothing to do with the subject

Uncle EgunMogaji2 I go still send you video of the wheat if you DM

citywal no hire purchase here angry

If you new here and wondering why the screen cast? Look here. https://www.nairaland.com/6891580/sold-foreign-used-2008-corolla

If you are a hater, the pic below is for you tongue

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by diportivo: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2021
breakfast is ready noni

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by oblo(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Kikikiki.

Abeg who get comrade "maize" meme�

Put am below me abeg..

This would. Be very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Better front view of the Gold one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PmdHRmxgac

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by sonety2k(m): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Happy sales Baba

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by nymphomaniac(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2021
This one amaze me comrade Gazzuzz. Abeg come chop maize

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by dru23(m): 2:22am On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

dru23 the one wey you wan buy resell 2.8m don land? Do quick another 2 de my side.

davodyguy airbag not deployed, you can be waiting for the price to come down, I don pin the advert again sef tongue

If you new here and wondering why the screen cast? Look here. https://www.nairaland.com/6891580/sold-foreign-used-2008-corolla

Unfortunately I couldn't close that deal . me and the seller were not able to come to an agreement. But when 1 door closes many more opens up .. So I was able to close on a better deal .

It was a 2005 Toyota sienna with only two owners clean title and comes woth brand new o2 sensor and oil filter plus engine oil . The owner didn't have any more space to keep the car anymore.......

We at dru23 are very selective on types of cars we buy . we avoid auction cars or fixer upper type of cars. We have a wide range ways of looking for cars . we prefer cars that are sold by private owners. This allow us to get full disclosure on the cars ........

We will be loading a container before end of January 2022. If you want to place a request with us we are more than happy to help ....

But the caveat here is that you will have to pay 30% deposit of the agreed price. We do this to avoid chasing clients over whatapps or phone call to make payments when goods arrive .......

We at dru23 are always at your service . You know how to reach me personally wink

2 Likes

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:34am On Dec 28, 2021
dru23:

Unfortunately I couldn't close that deal . me and the seller were not able to come to an agreement. But when 1 door closes many more opens up .. So I was able to close on a better deal .

It was a 2005 Toyota sienna with only two owners clean title and comes woth brand new o2 sensor and oil filter plus engine oil . The owner didn't have any more space to keep the car anymore.......

We at dru23 are very selective on types of cars we buy . we avoid auction cars or fixer upper type of cars. We have a wide range ways of looking for cars . we prefer cars that are sold by private owners. This allow us to get full disclosure on the cars ........

We will be loading a container before end of January 2022. If you want to place a request with us we are more than happy to help ....

But the caveat here is that you will have to pay 30% deposit of the agreed price. We do this to avoid chasing clients over whatapps or phone call to make payments when goods arrive .......

We at dru23 are always at your service . You know how to reach me personally wink

Ok, let's be counting sold vehicles here till your container reaches in April 2022 insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2021
sonety2k:
Happy sales Baba

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:35am On Dec 28, 2021
nymphomaniac:
This one amaze me comrade Gazzuzz. Abeg come chop maize

I'm cumming
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by EgunMogaji2: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Oga mi, this place fit contain like this? Gbas gbos galore cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by diportivo: 7:03am On Dec 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Oga mi, this place fit contain like this? Gbas gbos galore cheesy

na the gbas gbos gangan dey sell market

rogbodiyan is allowed.......na panacea e be to redundant market place grin

3 Likes

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by dru23(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Ok, let's be counting sold vehicles here till your reaches in April 2022 insha Allah

Oga u wan compare oyel sales to sold vehicles grin

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Both vehicles sold.

Warm up for the next set shortly .

5 Likes

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by Grupo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Both vehicles sold.

No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by dannybrasky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Both vehicles sold.

Somebody shout hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by beylinko02: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Both vehicles sold.

So fast. How you dey do am smiley
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
A few moments later........

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
dannybrasky:

Somebody shout hallelujah.

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
beylinko02:

So fast. How you dey do am smiley

The God of Apostle Joseph ayo Babalola doing wonders .

4 Likes

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
dru23:

You just reminded me, the container that brought these vehicles also came in with 2 sienna vehicles run and drive, non accidented, currently being washed, let me advertise them while we wait for yours wink
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by Gravatar: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

The God of Apostle Joseph ayo Babalola doing wonders .

Honestly no be mention wey you mention me earlier draw my attention to this thread. Na the God of JAB wey you call na im bring me come here.

God of JAB be praised. See progress being made without big bible and empty heart.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

You just reminded me, the container that brought these vehicles also came in with 2 sienna vehicles run and drive, non accidented, currently being washed, let me advertise them while we wait for yours wink

1 Like

Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by nymphomaniac(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Gravatar:

Honestly no be mention wey you mention me earlier draw my attention to this thread. Na the God of JAB wey you call na im bring me come here.

God of JAB be praised. See progress being made without big bible and empty heart.

I come in peace.
is the God of JAB different from the one we are serving?
Re: Sold 2 Units Foreign Used Corolla 2006/7 sold by Cupidkc(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
nymphomaniac:
is the God of JAB different from the one we are serving?

This question off me o... LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

✅️✅️✅Let Me Help You Get A Good Car According To Your Budget In Ibadan And Lagos / @@ / Nigerian Used Honda Civic Ivtec 2007 Model For Sale At 1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.