Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa (24737 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by ijustdey: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
intimacy gadget Lover, Senator Abbo's Thugs Batter, Brutalise His Former Aide In Adamawa

Political thugs loyal to Senator Elisha Abbo have allegedly assaulted one Silas Daniel, causing him grievous injuries in Adamawa State.

Silas, an estranged former Personal Assistant (PA) to Abbo, was attacked with machetes, daggers and clubs by thugs, allegedly on the order of the lawmaker.

Abbo became infamous in a similar circumstance when he assaulted a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja two years ago. The incident was captured by a CCTV camera.

SaharaReporters learnt that Silas, who is in a critical condition at the Adamawa/German Hospital, Yola, was reportedly manhandled on December 23, 2021, in Vimtim, in the Mubi Local Government Area, during a football competition, which he had sponsored.

SaharaReporters learnt that the football tournament had attracted young people to Silas, which Senator Abbo, saw as a threat to his popularity among the youths.

Narrating his ordeal to SaharaReporters, Silas said, "Senator Abbo had recruited the thugs and detailed them to kill me.

"I parted ways with him when he defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC); ever since he's been plotting to harm me.

"When I announced this year's annual football competition on our Fali tribal WhatsApp platform, he (Abbo) opposed it, saying it was improper for an individual to sponsor the event.

"He insisted that the tournament must be taken away from me and managed by Fali Cultural Development Association.

"He had no problems with individual sponsorship of the events previously because I gave credit to him back then when I served as his Personal Assistant.

"Now that we have severed ties, I'm in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), he saw the event as a threat to his popularity among the youths, therefore, he wanted it scuttled.

"During the grand finale on December 23, 2021, while a football match was being played at Vintim playground; the senator's thugs, led by one of the policemen attached to him, pounced on me with machetes, daggers and clubs.

"They macheted my head, my back and stripped me almost necked, leaving only boxers on me.

"They carted away my handbag containing money, N200,000, two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone

"The boys playing football had to abandon the match and run to rescue me," he said.

When SaharaReporters contacted one Inspector Nicholas, who is a police orderly attached to the senator, he denied witnessing the assault.

"I've not seen anything like that; by the way, I'm a professional police officer, trained to protect civilians and to prevent crime. It would be out of place to harm civilians with whose tax money I'm being paid sir," he said.

Efforts to get Senator Abbo to respond were unsuccessful, as calls to his verified mobile phone number indicated "the phone number you dialled does not exist". The senator did not respond to a WhatsApp message sent to him.

When contacted, Senator Abbo's media aide, Michael Bolgent, promised to call back but had not done so as of the time of filing this report.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/27/exclusive-sex-toy-lover-senator-abbos-thugs-batter-brutalise-his-former-aide-adamawa

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by endsarrrs(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
grin

When he(Abbo) assaulted a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja two years ago I guess you(PA) never condemned the Senators act.

His Turn to eat the cake and still have it.

My stomach is sweeting me for this news grin grin tongue

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
This bleaching criminal again.
Useless homosexual senator.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by BKayy: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
There is more to this story than PA to Boss relationship or that of Politics.

Looks more like a case of an ex jealous lover

14 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Hollysaint: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sad
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by KosiGee(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
“They carted away my handbag containing money, N200,000, two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone“

I find the above hard to believe. N200,000 cash plus two iPhones, one iTel phone and one Nokia phone….4 phones in total….one man sad shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by airminem(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
This bleaching criminal again. Useless homosexual senator.
Comrade, no loud am!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Curious345: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sad.
when you read this senators Facebook posts, you think it's a pastor or a mother Theresa who owns the page. It seemed he changed and turned a new leaf after the intimacy gadget saga.

But with this act of his ? .. I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Nova1988(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
ah shit!

here we go again!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Agricmoney(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
crazy things men do

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by abobote: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
This useless senator has never made headline for any positive reason

25 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Patrioticman007(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm, it seems Nigerian youths are more of a threat to our democracy than the elders.
For the likes of Abbo, Shekau, Kanu, Igboho, Gana, Turji, prefer violence to to dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Irupetepete: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
This abbo guy again
Yahaya bello
Abbo
These two youths should have shown the elders in politics it is time we youth take over but while one is busy looting his state dry, the other is either seen in intimacy gadget shop slapping pregnant women or using thugs to attack..

2 Shares

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by seandurse(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by obembet(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
This HIV man again

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by AbijaJ: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
This Abbo guy should be behind bars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by muheeb01(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
In a saner clime...this guy is not supposed to hold any political post not to talk of being a senator chai

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town

6 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
See the people ruling Nigerians..bunch of thugs..

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by abobote: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
endsarrrs:
grin Well deserved!!

When he(Abbo) assaulted a nursing mother at a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja two years ago I guess you(PA) never condemned the Senators act.

His Turn to eat the cake and still have it.

My stomach is sweeting me for this news grin grin tongue
Very useless comment

7 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by spartacuzz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are my the only one seeing diz...
How many boxers is he putting on?
That black and white stuff under the blue pants.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Judolisco(m): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dis intimacy gadget senator again? Dis particular senator wey suppose be IndecentStar or boxer.. Na mumu people we always dey vote. Mtwww

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Passionate888: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
These apc miscreants sef
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Freerhyme1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
They did not break his head sef grin grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by PSVITA(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
THE HIV SENATOR grin

7 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sigh.... So, from North down to South, no normal person is involved in politics and leadership!

What a country!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by Anneka101(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
Too bad
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by endsarrrs(f): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
abobote:

Very useless comment
Yes cretin. Just like the senator and you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by asobo1: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Abbo again

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo's Thugs Attack Silas Daniel, His Former Aide In Adamawa by endsarrrs(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
spartacuzz:
Are my the only one seeing diz...
How many boxers is he putting on?
That black and white stuff under the blue pants.
Your problem is whats on his waist or the sheer horror of this Abbo's of a Senator?! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Use Your PVC - Seyi Makinde In A Broadcast After The Protest In Ibadan / EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / An Asteroid Or Meteor Will Hit The Earth On September 24, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.