Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R (286 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / I Will Only Change My Music If Someone Offers Me $10million – Rudeboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R by tkgz(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nigerian rapper Vic O challenges Shatta Wale to a rap battle –  Nigerian Hip Hop artiste, Victor Ncha Odu popularly known as Vic O has challenged Ghanaian music star to a rap battle of a lifetime.

Vic O took to his Instagram page on Monday, December 27 to call out Shatta Wale to battle with him.
According to the rapper, if the Ghanaian dancehall artiste beats him, he will resign from doing music.

His challenge comes on the heels of Shatta throwing jabs at Nigerian artistes after shutting down the largest stadium in Ghana for his concert.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/nigerian-rapper-vic-o-challenges-shatta-wale-to-a-rap-battle

Re: I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Two inconsequential noisy polluters....

Re: I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R by DispatcherLagos: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
Was he into music before?
Re: I’ll Quit Music If You Win – Nigerian Rapper Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A R by habsydiamond(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
U shutdown stadium for ur village , u come dey bash Nigerian artist.. If u dey shout on top that ur achievement wetin make wizzy do or Burnaboi. This cheetah wale dey jump die.. To slap him head dey hungry me.

(1) (Reply)

How Ed Sheeran Was Able To Meet Fireboy Dml To Make Peru Remix / I No Dey Give Woman Belle Again, I Don Resign” – Tuface To Fans / Joeboy Hits 100M Streams On Boomplay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.