Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) (70286 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by ThinkSmarter: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is impressive
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by mrkings84(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Even God know that money answers all thing but I am surprised He hasn't given me mine yet!!
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Prolificdeman: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Big Congratulations to her. Such a well furnished interior. Money is good!??

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by funshow21: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
i don't blame her, na my gender loose guard ... congratulations jare!!
na give and take!! clito sells pass btc seh

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by topoftheworld(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Where this Girls dy see thier money from now?

Somebody should answer pls.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by muheeb01(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmm bloggers she didn't transform it o,she just made comparison to where she lived before and the house she just acquired.....

Check my signature and profile for my works....we deliver nationwide,..my office is in oyo town
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Omicron007: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2021
[s]
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

Make mama looseguard drop 2k for parlour, them go move am. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Newboss(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home.

But you see Tallesty’s gender. That is how they’ll be posting “Mama’s prayer keeps me going”. “Doing this for mama”.

You talk too much. E get some things you no suppose dey talk.

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Dshocker(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108863000:
Beautifully done
Na babe na. Abi you get kpekus?
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
The wahala with big house na the cost of cleaning and maintenance undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by alpharoyalty: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
post=108863006:

Work, hustle hard and pray for God's blessings.
People wey dey see d money no get two heads.

Na anoda year dey come so oooo.
No come here dey still dey ask d same question biko

buhari boy ! Never in your life quote me again!!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wait oh, why is it only the females. Can't the actors use their Big Gbola and fetch money! I forgot they give it out for free. Ewu!
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Amalekki: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
We are all products of brown roof, thatched roof or no roof at all, it all depends on how far down history lane you decide to go grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Newboss(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Toto dey pay sha
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by funshow21: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Clitocurrency at work.
Part of the money meant to construct that road in your state went into this Project.

truth don spoil una for this nairaland!!
see where u reason go!!
guy ur IQ nor be here...lol

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Dshocker(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

So you are in support of a girl into prostitution?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Optimistguy1969: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
alpharoyalty:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by AmuRubber(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
Nollywood truly pays... wink

1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Knacking her in the toilet is all I see
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by LEGITCHUDDY: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

you funny die

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by raphy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Congratulations to her ...is she married or single..if single she tried her di ldo is original
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Gistlover has told us already the married MUGU behind this house. (And the idiot no go help him fellow men o)

This is why I don't believe it when ladies show off their "success" in Nigeria angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

I can’t imagine life without a daughter. Chukwu okike ekwela ihe ojo!!!!!

Are u indirectly saying that she is doing olosho?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by DMerciful(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Olosho? Na you talk am o grin
pocohantas:
Beautiful. That is why I love girls. Even if they are doing olosho in town, they don’t mind milking all the men in Lagos/Abj and sending it home. Once a girl starts dating a working man, you will start seeing little changes in her family house. Even if na curtain, she go buy.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by aikyg(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hope she got approval to build a mansion in a densely populated neighbourhood. The fact that you have made money does not mean you can build any type of house in a city. In city plans, certain type of houses are not meant to be built in densely populated areas.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2021
There are bad hoes and good hoes.

Bad hoes most of the time use the money from hoeing to buy hair,bags,iphones and 'pepper them' things.

While good hoes take care of family. Destiny Etiko is a good hoe.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
Destiny, show me the way na.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Basiljoe: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Social reinforcement of women’s solipsistic nature is a self-perpetuating cycle. A feminine-primary social order reflects in itself, and then sustains, female solipsism. For most Red Pill aware men this cycle is apparent in women’s exaggerated self-entitlements, but there’s far more to it than this.
When men accept and reinforce this socially, we feed and confirm women’s solipsistic natures define our social narrative. When men are steeped in a Blue Pill acceptance of what they believe should be men’s condition, and defend (or ‘empower’) women’s solipsistic behaviors or manifestations of it, that’s when the cycle of affirming this solipsism comes full circle.
Solipsism on a societal level will collectively prioritize the self-preservation efforts of the Sisterhood on whole. This is what I often refer to as the Sisterhood Über Alles – women’s needs come before all other concerns or directives. This is another instance of solipsism; that a woman’s first directive is to defend her sex’s imperatives even above considerations of religious conviction, marriage vows or espoused personal ideology. That’s the depth and breadth of feminine solipsism, and again, this reinforces a cycle of affirming it in women. If there is a fundamental principle upon which the Feminine Imperative is founded solipsism is its root.
Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Chisave: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Clitocurrency at work.
Part of the money meant to construct that road in your state went into this Project.

Atleast she build house with it. She is better than 5 million other girls that buy indomie and egg with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
alpharoyalty:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) by Adakintroy: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Trigger word "curvy".

Nairaland modes are passive illiterates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.