Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Enjoy Faster, Safe, And Reliable Transfers With Shareit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enjoy Faster, Safe, And Reliable Transfers With Shareit (120 Views)

Palmpay Digital Bank With 90+ Free Transfers Per Month! / Stay Safe And Make Money At Home / Better App To Make All Bitcoin Transactions Safe And Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Faster, Safe, And Reliable Transfers With Shareit by sisiMOJI(f): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
Are you looking for the perfect app that can serve you faster, safer, and can transfer your files without losing the original quality? Look no further as the SHAREit lite app has come to lift that burden off your shoulder.
With SHAREit lite, be rest assured that your files are safe while using the app. You can also manage your device storage space and remove unwanted files thereby freeing up more space on your device.
SHAREit lite offers its users a very simple and user-friendly file transmission interface so you do not have to worry about figuring out how to use the app.

Re: Enjoy Faster, Safe, And Reliable Transfers With Shareit by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
This app ads disturbs me a lot while listening to music on boomplay that I am forced to download it.

Not bad though, but the annoying jingle hasn't stopped.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Experienced SEO Content Writer. Hire Me! / Pharmacist Needed / Need Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.