Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,120 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) (27920 Views)

Davido Dancing To Unavailable With Chris Brown And Poco Lee / Buju, Bella Shmurda, Lojay And Others Shut Down London At Buju's Concert / D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Pimine: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
The music industry is now nonsense
People without talent just going into the studio to dish out dog shit

I can't be dragging my weed and be listening to all this kind of Nigeria trash song.....when I light up my weed the music i vibe to are
post malone( the music wizard)
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur
Aswearugaaad

Nice list my nicca. You sleeping on Kygo?
If you like Chainsmokers you'll love Kygo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by knowhowk: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I didn't see any torn stage,
Which state did they tear
Maybe U need to see eye Doctor ... grin
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by knowhowk: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Lordedifice1:
Music industry is now full of animal noises and no lyrics promoting noise as music
Drug addicts singing according to the inspiration of drugs
Now what is zazoo zeeh.
Looking at portable he looks like his days are numbered on earth
. There will be Noises ,The world is mixed , Leave Noises to those that love Noises ,Imagine the great number of audiences such Noises receives ,They even pay to watch and listen to them ...If U need to Listen to Music that suits ir Interest U can go into old Music Archives surely U will get dem.

In this Generation its Obvious U know that they don't care about Music that brings Message of Morality...Plenty Morality Music dey Yanfun Yanfun for Gospel and Old Juju Music ..Victor Nwaifo.Olisadebe . Ebenezer Obey Sunny Ade etc
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by sylve11: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I didn't see any torn stage,
Which stage did they tear

Fixed* grin cool
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by sylve11: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kay25:

na lie no be d same weed dey give dem the nonsense inspiration?so am sure u can't be different no dey sideline ur brothers

Lol grin cool
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by sylve11: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP just waste mankind data. Too bad. angry cool
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by SamgoldBaba: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I can't be dragging my weed and be listening to all this kind of Nigeria trash song.....when I light up my weed the music i vibe to are
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur

Twenty one Pilots, The Chainsmokers; you're a real niggah!

Please quit fraud
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Kay25(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Freelane33:
We use our highness differently . Some use theirs to wuwaika grin Why some use it to wuwa rere
no kill me with lafta ..when did weed smokers turn witches..

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Kemfun(f): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's his time to shine, very soon they will soon forget about him grin grin grin abi is it not Nigerians? grin Even all these so called celebrities Vibing to his songs are just doing so for clout, I'm sure it's not all of them that truly really like the guy and song sef
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
I couldn't find Sir Victor Uwaifo among your list undecided
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Exceed15: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur

Baba God had blessed his' dog shit'. It is called favor.

1 Like

Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Wchris(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Justin bieber
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..
Normani
James Arthur
Nice list.
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Lordedifice1: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
knowhowk:
. There will be Noises ,The world is mixed , Leave Noises to those that love Noises ,Imagine the great number of audiences such Noises receives ,They even pay to watch and listen to them ...If U need to Listen to Music that suits ir Interest U can go into old Music Archives surely U will get dem.

In this Generation its Obvious U know that they don't care about Music that brings Message of Morality...Plenty Morality Music dey Yanfun Yanfun for Gospel and Old Juju Music ..Victor Nwaifo.Olisadebe . Ebenezer Obey Sunny Ade etc
But the music too much
That is why I like burna boy passes message across while singing
But check na the noise is too much which one be zazoo again. The guy looks dead to me
Nigerian music is gradually going out of place
That's why I listening to Dax and some American rappers
Re: Portable And Poco Lee Tear Stage With Their Performance At Buju Concert (video) by Pacyrus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elmander1983:
Quietly ignoring davido! Same dude who's song's gonna be played at your wedding. You Gon Vibe to it nigga even if it's sh*it!
. Point of correction;
It's Christina Aguilera.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa, Her Mum & Fathia Balogun All Spotted At An Owanbe Party / Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O / ‘i’m One Of The Most ‘Toasted’ Girls In Nigeria’ – Delicious Crooner, Fragrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.