Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Things You're Trusting God For In 2022 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Things You're Trusting God For In 2022 (147 Views)

Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You're Trusting God For In 2022 by DejiPlug(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
Godspowerproject

Lessons from Pastor Sam Oluwatoye of The LORD's Crew (TLC)

By God's grace something will shift for progress in Jesus name for me and everybody reading this post. And it's safe to say that everything and whatever you are praying for falls into this categories because contrary to popular beliefs, man's needs are actually limited to these.

1. Spiritual fulfillment
We all acknowledge there's a force beyond the natural and everyone wants to dig in. We all want to know what will happen tomorrow, why do people die and many more of life's big questions. One way or the other, everybody agrees there is a Supreme Being somewhere overseeing things

Health Fulfillment
Everybody wants good health. You wont know how important good health is until you fall sick. When you see people talking about faith, just pray you are not the one bearing the cross. While very sick and almost dying, Pastor Faith Oyedepo heard that Bishop was nearby and instantly wiped her tears saying "Bishop must not see me crying" but she actually cried. May we enjoy total health restoration all through 2022.

3. Power fulfillment
Its human nature, we all want to be among D main D main, counted among the powerbrokers in society.

4. Relationship Fulfillment
Especially spousal relationship for those not yet married and even those married. It's mainly about having the right one, in life partnership

5. Financial fulfillment
God will bless me abundantly and exceedingly great according to His riches in glory in 2022. Some certain rights and prayer points are because of where you currently are. It's not good to be poor, poverty must die in Jesus name. The code is not to love money, money is to serve us. Understand that when there's money, you get to do much more. Move if you can, every movement brings about a change, even in the Bible, great stories involved God's chosen ones having to move.

I pray for myself and everyone reading this that I and you will move into greater leagues of divine glory and purpose in Jesus name.

Kindly add other things you feel have not been included in the list

Happy new year already
0813-538-4574

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos Filmmaker, Imoh Umoren / Breaking: Olubadan Of Ibadan Dies At 93 / How To Lose Weight Fast Without Dieting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.