Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? (873 Views)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Pascopele: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
What are our investment mistakes in 2021?

What are the Investments and businesses that gave us the best returns in 2021?

What are our investment plans for 2022?
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by lavylilly: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2021
cool
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by citypulseng(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
My best investment this year is in real estate. As a penny stock investors, I bought a couple of half plots whose has accumulated by 100 per cent.

On the other hand, I lost 800k investing in an agro sector. It was meant to be a 4-month investment. But to date, the owner has filed for bankruptcy with many investors threatening to kill him if he refuses to return their capital. Worse still, the idiot is hiding from law enforcement agancies somewhere in Markudi.

That wrong investment put strain on my other investment and forced to temporarily secured loan from a MFB to stay afloat.

It is one heck of investment one can only pray to forget in a hurry.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
I invested $16 in a crypto token few hours after it launched.

The coin pumped and my $16 became $1,700 when the token got to an all time high.

After a few days, the price began to drop. When the token dropped to about $1,300, I withdrew about $650 and left the rest hoping for the best.

Currently, the token I didn't withdraw is at $147.

Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Lalami3232(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
My investment mistake was not indulging in crypto this year.
My investment mistake was not indulging in forex or real estate.
2022, I wouldn't focus all my life on programming/software development. I wish to dive into something new and see what the future holds for me. When we're been paid $500 for a project that would take us 2weeks, some people are getting $2000 daily. My people, multiple streams of income is my 2022 watchword. I'm ready to trade knowledge, teach me crypto, forex or any legit way of making money, and I would teach you either web, mobile or desktop development.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Susily(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lalami3232:
2022, I wouldn't focus all my life on programming/software development. I wish to dive into something new and see what the future holds for me. When we're been paid $500 for a project that would take us 2weeks, some people are getting $2000 daily. My people, multiple streams of income is my 2022 watchword. I'm ready to trade knowledge, teach me crypto, forex or any legit way of making money, and I would teach you either web, mobile or desktop development.

I'd teach you US stock market investing while you teach me web, mobile or desktop development

You'd learn how to value companies and scout out for HIGH QUALITY BUSINESSES to invest in at a price below it's INTRINSIC VALUE while you reap it's quarterly dividend payments

Deal??

2 Likes

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by lavylilly: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lalami3232:
join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram thank me later.
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Frezhkid10(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Susily:

I'd teach you US stock market investing while you teach me web, mobile or desktop development

You'd learn how to value companies and scout out for HIGH QUALITY BUSINESSES to invest in at a price below it's INTRINSIC VALUE while you reap it's quarterly dividend payments

Deal??
When do we start..PM me..

2 Likes

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by skylane: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2021
coinscout:

The coin pumped and my $16 became $1,700 when the token got to an all time high.

After a few days, the price began to drop. When the token dropped to about $1,300, I withdrew about $650 and left the rest hoping for the best.

Hoping for the best.
please can you show me something's on this crypto stuff? I want to start investment there
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by skylane: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Susily:

Deal??
can you teach me about this us stock investment I downloaded the trove app I still don't understand anything, don't worry about analysis stuff I am a professional forex trader
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Susily(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Frezhkid10:

When do we start..PM me..

We can start tomorrow's night

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08149470004
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Susily(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
skylane:
can you teach me about this us stock investment I downloaded the trove app I still don't understand anything, don't worry about analysis stuff I am a professional forex trader

Can you analyze a financial statement??

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08149470004
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Dreiwizzy: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
coinscout:

Hoping for the best.
Coin name?
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dreiwizzy:
Coin name?

Wakanda Inu

1 Like

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Dreiwizzy: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
coinscout:

Wakanda Inu
Wow

1 Like

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by lavylilly: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
skylane:
please can you show me something's on this crypto stuff? I want to start investment there
join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Pascopele: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thank you all for sharing
Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by peropoliet(m): 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Not saying juld and selling shiba early

1 Like

Re: What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? by Pascopele: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
wink
peropoliet:
Not saying juld and selling shiba early

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know $1 Is #710 Now: This Is How To Make $10 Daily With Your Phone / Free Money From A New Exchange / A Stock Broker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.