Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria (757 Views)

(2019) Place Order From Amazon & Apple USA To Nigeria Today / Place Order Online... Quality And Durable Bakery Equipments Now@your Door Step / Place Order For Your Car Customizing Parts And Accessories Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by taofeeq137(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
I'm trying to order some items on BHPhotoVideo but I'm unable to pay with my card, the items are well over $100 and 2 of them say they cannot be shipped to my address, please, is there an alternative solution to place the order and have all items delivered here in Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by Tsufyaan: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
taofeeq137:
I'm trying to order some items on BHPhotoVideo but I'm unable to pay with my card, the items are well over $100 and 2 of them say they cannot be shipped to my address, please, is there an alternative solution to place the order and have all items delivered here in Nigeria?

Bandh photo don't ship directly to Nigeria, hence you will have to place an order on their site to be ship to US address and from there you can pay to get it down to Nigeria. Please check www.heroshe.com for them to help you get the item on bandh photo and also you can also use their US address to be shipped to Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:37am On Dec 28, 2021
taofeeq137:

We can handle the buying and shipping to NIGERIA for you. We are into India/USA/CHINA procurement and shipping. You can check out our thread in the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria

For further discussion. You can reach us on Whatsapp.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
CALL/WHATSAPP : 09090287555
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by taofeeq137(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Tsufyaan:

Bandh photo don't ship directly to Nigeria, hence you will have to place an order on their site to be ship to US address and from there you can pay to get it down to Nigeria. Please check www.heroshe.com for them to help you get the item on bandh photo and also you can also use their US address to be shipped to Nigeria.

The second problem is how to pay for the items on BandH
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by Tsufyaan: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
taofeeq137:

The second problem is how to pay for the items on BandH

Not a problem at all. Register on the site i gave you and after you've linked your valid ID with them, you can give them a call and tell them to purchase for you and they do that for you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by taofeeq137(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Tsufyaan:

Not a problem at all. Register on the site i gave you and after you've linked your valid ID with them, you can give them a call and tell them to purchase for you and they do that for you.

I registered, and confirmed mail, but theres no option to add ID
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by Tsufyaan: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2021
taofeeq137:

I registered, and confirmed mail, but theres no option to add ID

Please speak with their Nigeria representative there phone numbers are on the website.
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by yconcrete: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2021
https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo. Do you have any business idea or product you want to share or advertise? Perhaps you don't have but you want to learn from others in order to improve your financial life come 2022? If yes, click on the link to join LET'S TALK BUSINESS.https:///Iwu02yo7ICU1Qc8mPQR9Jo or join through the whatsapp number......08038414087
Re: How Do I Place Order On Bhphotovideo To Nigeria by Jimneighbour: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please are you the one I'm chatting with on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Msi Gp72m Leopard for sale (SOLD) / Uk Used Dell Inspiron 15 7586 For Distress Sale.. Sold!! / SOLD | New | Alienware R6 M15 |core I7 11800h| 16gb Ram, 1tb Ssd| Rtx 3060|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.