Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 (87293 Views)

Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style / Abuja All White Pool Party 2020 In Pictures (Video) / 2019 Abuja All White Pool Party Records Massive Turnout With Exciting Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by DannyXpress: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Fatbam003:
what's the joy in this, after all said And done , our mountains are still before them. It does not change anything
You're entitled to have fun which ever way you feel like

Leave others to have theirs the way they want. Life is not hard, is we humans making it hard later we'll be complaining life is not balance.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by RodgersAkpafu: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
A celebration of pretentious smiles, fake life, gonorrhea, political jobbers, chlamydia, vaginal fluid, body odour, and hard drugs.

Lmao
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by tunmoj(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2021
It's a pool party. The men should have been in their swimming trunks also. Don't put all the blame on the ladies..
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by wealthpreach(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Dukio:
So... Man made palm wine and marula fruits?
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by YaQsGaYa(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2021
Oloshoshino united Nigeria LTD. We know them!
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Femeto: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
See as all the men cover up but ladies exposing their bodies.

Ladies please have some kind of decency... especially in public.. even if you don't want to respect yourself, atleast respect the family you come from
Shey you no understand English ni? Its a pool party so swimming is involved.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Femeto: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2021
tunmoj:
It's a pool party. The men should have been in their swimming trunks also. Don't put all the blame on the ladies..
No mind them. Only the men failed to follow the dress code. Most of them were in black instead of white.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by IbileIfe: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
See as all the men cover up but ladies exposing their bodies.

Ladies please have some kind of decency... especially in public.. even if you don't want to respect yourself, atleast respect the family you come from
Ladies who wear only undies in front of men who are fully clothed are prostitutes.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by DaveHarry(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2021
gimme d loot. Gimme d loot!!
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by LILTJAY: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2021
MansoryMX:

You took the words out of my mouth. So so so ugly like Goat! Even the men sef! Mr Ibu fine pass a lot of them there!
na bleaching cream and make up just they help them. If not ehh
Spits!! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Joe4real1988:
I hope u still look natural swthrt! No toning of skin(bleaching), no excessive make-up(looking different from real face) cause natural look is the big deal to we men wink
Lol I’m married don’t call me Swt Hrt cheesy

I used to wear heavy make ups in the past o, never bleached though but currently I don’t even remember to rub powder neither do I have a make up purse. All that belongs to my past and I am completely natural now also I feel sooooo free and happy!!!
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by rafcrown(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2021
CANT YOU SMELL THINGS FROM YOUR SCREEN ONLINE ?
Risingblue008:

How did you know?
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Skyfornia(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Femeto:
Shey you no understand English ni? Its a pool party so swimming is involved.

Is the swimming just for the ladies? Or where is it stated you must wear only ropes during swimming? You must be a kid
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by rafcrown(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2021
If EFCC,DSS,POLICE vehicle should suddenly land there, the pool party will turn to marathon race. The Oloshos there would run for police,The senior yahoo boys would pick race for EFCC . Good to enjoy but let us know what you do for living overtly and covertly. I can see one man taking style to collect phone number from a lady and another man wearing a shirt with dagger ddisplay.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Donedeal1(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Wondering how ladies feels
Appearing naked in public.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by faithfull18(f): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Kai, this gender, the men are fully clothed oh, God help this generation.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Femeto: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Skyfornia:

Is the swimming just for the ladies? Or where is it stated you must wear only ropes during swimming? You must be a kid
grin cheesy Na full clothe them for use swim. Nonsense. Why you dey talk like an uncivilized human beign?
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Treasure17(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Dukio:
Don't worry, Until they diagnose you for cancer.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by darichlife: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Guyman02:
Debasement of womanhood, meanwhile all the men are well dressed, why are the men not on G-strings?

They just turned this ladies to sex objects under the guise of pool party and the slay Queens will be feeling like they have made it in life with the small stipends they get from their love-vendor-in-Chief Alex after the men finish sleeping with them in their hotel rooms.

Women are becoming more available to be used.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by storm001(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Slay queens indeed.

All I see is oloshos everywhere
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Pootle: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2021
for the females to be half naked is not right, the males too should have been on boxers too...
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Pootle: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2021
inumidun2010:
If to say this ALEX REPORT dey inside SPARTACUS ni.... Na him go be MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS....
Why are ladies COMFORTABLE with wearing RAGS but na dem go first shout SEXUAL HARASSMENT.....
PIMPS and CLIENTS... Pool party on JESUS' BIRTHDAY when he himself was born in a MANGER.... CONFUSION
confusion everywhere
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by darichlife: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Rastaramsey:
In a few years time,all these bitches go dey find husband grin grin
Some go there to find husband grin grin
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by McBenedict(f): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
if only their eyes can open to see there's heaven and hell
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by adonis89(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
But d men dem dress well o. Same men no go allow their babes, daughters and sisters to dey there o
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
See umuasa grin
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Hallabee1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aje.....

Those ladies, i just hope they never end up inside that pool.
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Joe4real1988(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol I’m married don’t call me Swt Hrt cheesy

I used to wear heavy make ups in the past o, never bleached though but currently I don’t even remember to rub powder neither do I have a make up purse. All that belongs to my past and I am completely natural now also I feel sooooo free and happy!!!
Happy married life..............hope u are giving your hubby peace of mind!!
Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Happy married life..............hope u are giving your hubby peace of mind!!
Thank you cheesy

Hahaha Yes o! Once you have God, Love God and want to please God, you’d be surrounded by peace. A happy home is everything and making your spouse happy always should be a top priority.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 by BluntCrazeMan: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2021
I for say..
I been dey search for Oga Alex..
Until he finally appeared in the last photos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Lady Dancing With A Man At Burial Ceremony. See Photos / Meaning Of RSVP On Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.