Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion (video) (400 Views)

Tacha Talks About Her Relationship With Jaruma & The N50m / Why I Didn’t Give Tacha The N50m As Promised - Jaruma (photos) / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion (video) by latesthubs(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion.
Odudu Otutu had braved the odds to emerge as winner of the 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS).

The Akwa Ibom State indigene defeated the three other contestants who made it to the grand finale in this year’s edition dubbed Age of Craftsmanship, to win the N50m cash prize.

The other three contestants were Tosin, Damola and Damilola. The GUS reality show, which was anchored by Toke Makinwa, came back on TV after many years and captivated its audience.

The final episode of the show which was broadcasted on DSTV on Sunday, December 26, 2021 had Odudu emerging as winner of the 2021 edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search after finding the Chest which contains the secret of the proverbial Akolo’s secret brew.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCW8nxV5FU[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion (video) by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
latesthubs:
Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As to emerge as winner of the 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS).

The Akwa Ibom State indigene defeated the three other contestants who made it to the grand finale in this year’s edition dubbed Age of Craftsmanship, to win the N50m cash prize.

The other three contestants were Tosin, Damola and Damilola. The GUS reality show, which was anchored by Toke Makinwa, came back on TV after many years and captivated its audience.

The final episode of the show which was broadcasted on DSTV on Sunday, December 26, 2021 had Odudu emerging as winner of the 2021 edition of the Gulder Ultimate Search after finding the Chest which contains the secret of the proverbial Akolo’s secret brew.

Watch Video Below...

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCW8nxV5FU[/flash]

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

i swear if i am been told that it it Odudu that would win i will disagree. I actually thought it is Damola that would win.
Re: Odudu Otutu Wins N50m As Gulder Ultimate Search Champion (video) by abrahamobi1987(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wow

(1) (Reply)

“give Me Back My Car, You Ripped Me And Used Me” - Portable Cries Out / Bbnaija Nengi N@k€d Shut Down Club(video) / Rare Never Seen Footage Of Michael Jackson Practicing His "Billie Jean" Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.