Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Want To End Poverty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To End Poverty (195 Views)

End Poverty In 2022 / Operation End Poverty, Using Your Phone / Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To End Poverty by packerdency(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2021
Good day please
I have suffered enough and I need someone to help me leave this kind of life am living, be it legal or illegal, I want to make money this 2022, my contact is available for assistance
Re: I Want To End Poverty by IdeasPro(m): 3:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Our online money making system is legit. So, you've to work. Enroll for our digital marketing training program from our website link below this post.
Re: I Want To End Poverty by Ynix(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2021
packerdency:
Good day please
I have suffered enough and I need someone to help me leave this kind of life am living, be it legal or illegal, I want to make money this 2022, my contact is available for assistance
Chat me up, I won't give you money but I will challenge you to take some creative and responsible decision that will change your life in 2022.
Just ensure you don't do the wrong things that will make others cry or your family cry.
Chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

What Was The One Thing/business You Did That Gave You Financial Freedom In 2021 / The First Digital Art Scroll (GIFDAS): Intellectual Pencil Drawing By Jawolusy / The List Air Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.