Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido (461 Views)

Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Welder Show Off His Welding Skills, See People Reaction. Video / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by Profkayyy: 5:31am On Dec 28, 2021

Controversial Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu has criticized David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, for collecting a N250 million naira (N250 million naira) contribution from Nigerians recently.

Either Davido tells Nigerians how he spent the money or he would file a complaint with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, according to the actor, who is known for airing his displeasure on social media about anything that irritates him (EFCC).

WATCH VIDEO FROM SOURCE �
https://www.profkay.com.ng/2021/12/video-moment-uche-maduagwu-threatened.html
Re: VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by dollynnn(f): 5:59am On Dec 28, 2021
This Bruv should go and rest. He obviously needs it
Re: VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by Kemistblog: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Hshs
Re: VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by tillaman(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2021
I go call Jim iyke for am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by habsydiamond(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2021
This one must be from another planet oo... For him not to know what happened to the money. But wetin concern you for wetin no concern u self. If you know you know
Re: VIDEO: See People's Reaction As Uche Threatened To Arrest Davido by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2021
The money is his own. It was freewill contribution by his friends.

But once you declare something for charity abroad, government will investigate you.

Especially UK government.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Let’s Settle This Once And For All / I’m Not Going To Be Humble In 2022 - Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.