Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day (1785 Views)

One Simple Question For All Nnamdi Kanu Biafran Supporters / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2021
This is just as the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, remains in the custody of the Department of State Services amid several protests by the group.
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has announced that the Head of Directorate of State, Chika Edoziem, will address members via Radio Biafra by 7pm on Saturday, January 1, 2022.

According to a statement issued by its spokesperson, Emma Powerful, which was made available to SaharaReporters on Monday, Edoziem will speak on important matters to chart the struggle for sovereign Biafra nation.

This is just as the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, remains in the custody of the Department of State Services amid several protests by the group and calls by Nigerians and interest groups.

Powerful also disclosed that the programme would go live on Facebook and other platforms.

The statement read, "We the global family and movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) wish to announce to the people of Biafra both home and in the diaspora, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom that the Head of Directorate of State of IPOB, Chika Edoziem, will address Biafrans on radio Biafra on Saturday 1st of January 2022.

He will highlight the achievements IPOB has recorded this year, and hint on the roadmaps to our liberation. He will also address some pertinent issues pertaining to our struggle for independence.

"IPOB has gone beyond human destruction and it will remain so till Biafra freedom is fully achieved. Anybody can say whatever they like, IPOB remains unshakable. There is no retreat until Biafra sovereignty is fully restored.

"The broadcast will be simultaneously relayed live through our many channels including IPOB community radio, tuning, radio Biafra FM, Facebook, satellite and others.

"We, therefore, urge everybody to hook on and listen in during the broadcast. We also wish to inform Biafrans that Mazi Chinasa Nworu, and his crew will also be on radio Biafra for questions and answer on 30th of December. Call in during the live programme for your questions on anything bordering on our independence struggle."

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by wolesmile(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2021
It is amazing that a struggle which could not see the light of the day, 54 years ago, even with more sophisticated and organized arsenal and personnel, is being marketed at a time that all the odds are against such a divisive project. How many Igbo men are truly determined to have a separate nation?
Kanu is being charged with treason, a crime punishable by death in any country. Instead of his people to focus on how to get a soft landing for him, they are still jeopardizing his chances by organizing senseless press conferences and terrorizing their own communities.
When will the average Igboman learn that this their Biafra struggle, for now, is dead.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2021
Aluta Continua.
We are obviously with you IPOB.

We are surely tired of a country whose debt is about to hit 50trillion. At least Buhari said he is happy they found oil in Bauchi. Why are they still begging to be united with the people of God? Water and palm oil cannot mix.

It will come to when the unity beggars themselves will be wondering why the unity. God that delivered the people of Israel is surely with IPOB. Anyone aware of where Nigeria is heading to and still doubting IPOB is obviously hallucinating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:
Every year strategy yet no results, me just think this Biafra will not come in the next 20years.
I hope you were able to achieve the target you set for yourself in 2021 because 2022 is around the corner Mr Unity Beggar.

Kids never know what freedom fighting means.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by sharpsecret: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:
Every year strategy yet no results, me just think this Biafra will not come in the next 20years.
that's the die hard spirit of igbos...the dude that invented electric failed so many times but he kept trying...if our 2021 strategy failed why cant we get a new strategy for 2022...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Paulchaffy: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2021
Yo
Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:
Chai... You wicked ooh!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

I hope you were able to achieve the target you set for yourself in 2021 because 2022 is around the corner Mr Unity Beggar.

Every fight for freedom has a strategy&plan. Pls what are your strategies in your fight for freedom?
Unknown Gun men killing Igbos can never and will never be a strategy in actualizing Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Every fight for freedom has a strategy&plan. Pls what are your strategies in your fight for freedom?
Unknown Gun men killing Igbos can never and will never be a strategy in actualizing Biafra
You can continue your blah blah blah.
I know people like you will never summon courage to ask questions when you get a slap from a police man. How about your useless Nigeria? Hope you are ready for the incoming fuel hike. And ready to pay trillions the lifeless in Aso rock borrowed.

Una mumu go do one day sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
that's the die hard spirit of igbos...the dude that invented electric failed so many times but he kept trying...if our 2021 strategy failed why cant we get a new strategy for 2022...
The Unknown Gun men/ESN is never a strategy. And you can not use evil on your own people to achieve Biafra nation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You can continue your blah blah blah.
I know people like you will never summon courage to ask questions when you get a slap from a police man. How about your useless Nigeria? Hope you are ready for the incoming fuel hike. And ready to pay trillions the lifeless in Aso rock borrowed.

Una mumu go do one day sha
May you receive sense before 2022. You're mixing it up. They are 2 different things. I in person is tired and not in support of this government. There policies is negatively affecting me. But nevertheless, the fact that the government is not doing well, does that give UGM/ESN the audacity to be killing your fellow Igbos in the name of agitation for Biafra?
And which message is the Unknown Gun men/ESN passing to the government and to the Igbo people they are killing?
How can a sane person be defending killing of his own people just because you hate Buhari's government?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:53am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:

Honestly, I don't see hope but I pray it comes to past

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by sharpsecret: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

The Unknown Gun men/ESN is never a strategy. And you can not use evil on your own people to achieve Biafra nation.
we don't know anything about UGM cos they can be anybody..they can be dss.the army or street thugs...but the ESN we formed is a strategy to defend our land from fulani invasion..and that they have done successfully til date...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:

Tell yourself the truth, Biafra can never come 2022 and 2023. Now tell me the year u feel it will materialize. Focus now is on release of MNK not Biafra so when? Mind u am Igbo

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2021
sharpsecret:
we don't know anything about UGM cos they can be anybody..they can be dss.the army or street thugs...but the ESN we formed is a strategy to defend our land from fulani invasion..and that they have done successfully til date...
I'm sorry. Nnamdi Kanu has gone far in brainwashing you.
So it's now you're tagging your UGM Heroes Street Thugs, DSS and Army.
I wish you quick recovery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

May you receive sense before 2022. You're mixing it up. They are 2 different things. I in person is tired and not in support of this government. There policies is negatively affecting me. But nevertheless, the fact that the government is not doing well, does that give UGM/ESN the audacity to be killing your fellow Igbos in the name of agitation for Biafra?
And which message is the Unknown Gun men/ESN passing to the government and to the Igbo people they are killing?
How can a sane person be defending killing of his own people just because you hate Buhari's government?
The problem with many of your likes is that you have a brain shift in understanding that the whole UGM blah blah is planned to derail the struggle. IPOB has consistently denied them and you and your pay masters plan to confuse the struggle will surely meet a Waterloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2021
Gameschanger:

Tell yourself the truth, Biafra can never come 2022 and 2023. Now tell me the year u feel it will materialize. Focus now is on release of MNK not Biafra so when? Mind u am Igbo
Who cares who you are? The most important thing is that you are a kid and obviously may not have read any book on freedom fighting. Indomie generation like you think the struggle is dead because MNK is in captivity but experienced people knows that his captivity is a plus to the struggle.

Again when Biafra comes is none our business. The major fact is for it to come and that is always the part to freedom. You naysayers can continue in your hallucinations. What is important is that the Aluta Continua.

Nobody gives a hoot about all you guys blah blah blah over nairaland because it's a common knowledge a lot of kids exist here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by WizBLANCE(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2021
wolesmile:
It is amazing that a struggle which could not see the light of the day, 54 years ago, even with more sophisticated and organized arsenal and personnel, is being marketed at a time that all the odds are against such a divisive project. How many Igbo men are truly determined to have a separate nation?
Kanu is being charged with treason, a crime punishable by death in any country. Instead of his people to focus on how to get a soft landing for him, they are still jeopardizing his chances by organizing senseless press conferences and terrorizing their own communities.
When will the average Igboman learn that this their Biafra struggle, for now, is dead.

Save your lecture for your geopolitical zone. Every zone in Nigeria has its own war. Face yours.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

The problem with many of your likes is that you have a brain shift in understanding that the whole UGM blah blah is planned to derail the struggle. IPOB has consistently denied them and you and your pay masters plan to confuse the struggle will surely meet a Waterloo
It's your brain own brain is washed away by Nnamdi Kanu to believe all what IPOB says. UGM was created by IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Loveurneighbour: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2021
WizBLANCE:

Save your lecture for your geopolitical zone. Every zone in Nigeria has its own war. Face yours.
He is only advising
Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Emmajn1: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

It's your brain own brain is washed away by Nnamdi Kanu to believe all what IPOB says. UGM was created by IPOB.
you are a brain dead fool. IPOB is recognised all over the world as a peaceful group trying to set biafrans free from the political failures in a failed zoo country called Nigeria. It is the Nigerian TERRORIST government that is using police, DSS and military to kill Igbos in Imo state. But very soon they will meet their end, including the youths like Oyigboupdate and his gangs that they use to perpetrate these crimes in Imo.

Click link to see IPOB helping orphans https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1475352532113313794

watch the video here, IPOB helping orphans in Ivory coast on the 27th of December 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwmJEPQZVXg

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Emmajn1: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2021
IPOB San-Pedro region Côte d’Ivoire 27/12/2021

check link for more pics https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1475352532113313794

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by wolesmile(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2021
WizBLANCE:

Truth is a bitter pill to swallow. As much as I want the dissolution of this unhealthy marriage called Nigeria, I'll never support it's dissolution through violence. That's why I still don't support Igboho's actions.
Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Vistra40: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

What the guy is simply saying is doing the same things over and over again with no results calls for change in strategy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Vistra40:

What the guy is simply saying is doing the same things over and over again with no results calls for change in strategy.
How did you know what they are about to unveil.

Do you know if there is change in strategy?
Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by okeyglm: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2021
They should get ready to answer their call from okija shrine or amadioha shrine concerning allegations level against them by Dr Nelly ofoegbu. bunch of money embezzlers. 419

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by Vistra40: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

How did you know what they are about to unveil.

Do you know if there is change in strategy?

I will be surprised if there’s a change though I don’t expect anything different. It’s left for them to prove one wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Vistra40:

I will be surprised if there’s a change though I don’t expect anything different. It’s left for them to prove one wrong
Don't join the enemies of IPOB to play to the gallery.
They will never be comfortable with any IPOB approach. They are unity beggars and their attitude never changes. Their hatred for the group is what is driving them and they are looking for all avenues to lobby people out of their support.

IPOB was very peaceful but they never supported them. Using violence as a tool to criticize IPOB is just finding an excuse.

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Unveil Plans For 2022 On Nnamdi Kanu, Biafran Struggle On New Year Day by ablejesus26(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
No need to unvail anything.
asong as they can't get themselves deproscribed
as long as they continue to take actions that put the region in unrest
as long as they will not take their useless fight to Aso rock or dss headquarters
as long as they will not drop their arms with the militant esn they created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who are not as brainwashed as them to be following a well packaged scam
as long as Igboland has rejected their fraud and continue to maintain status quo as a democratic state
as long as Igboland continues to hand over power to the Democratically elected govt in Igboland that says no to the occult ipob and their destructive agenda
all their efforts is bound to be a total failure and waste of time.
Igboland says no senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.

2022 is going to be a good year for the SE region.
God bless Igboland.
God bless my beautiful Owerri.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Rochas Okorocha At His Abuja Residence (Video) / Again, South Easterners Appluad Unknown Gunmen Shortly After An Operation / 2023: Tinubu Must Be Disqualified.. Kano APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.