Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

The SIXTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The SIXTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter (109 Views)

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The SIXTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter by danieladebayo: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2021
The SIXTH Step Of Becoming A Badass Copywriter

I'll share the sixth step with you,

But first,

Ensure you go through the last five steps on my wall,

So today, I'll be focusing on the sixth step

Let's dive in

The sixth step is "Be A Researcher"

As a Copywriter, ensure you research anything you want to promote

Do not assume you know everything about the product, webinar, service...

Assumption can be costly

If you don't conduct research, your copy can be too simple,

And the worst part?

People might be too familiar with everything you are writing and so...

Nothing may move them, and if nothing moves them...

That means your copy won't convert... Chaiiii

So I encourage you to conduct research, and while conducting research,

Look for the pain points

For example, check reviews, comment boxes...

Note the customer's complaints, they are OBJECTIONS, then turn it into a FAQ on your landing page

Or address those objections in your copy

In that same reviews or comment boxes, you will see good comments about the product...

You will just use those good reviews/comments to generate ideas of BENEFITS people stand to gain in what you're promoting

Please read this post again.✅

For effective research,

Search your keywords about your product/services on Google, Reddit, Quora, Amazon, YouTube, Pinterest, ...

And you can also join groups of your niche on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...), check the comment section.

One more thing,

Check sponsored ads that have many engagements, and note their comments

If you can do your thorough research, writing becomes easier.

I'll continue with the LAST step in my next post.�

Be expectant...

If you need advice on Copywriting or about how you can leverage social media for profits, Send 'VS' to my inbox

To your success,

Daniel Adebayo
Certified Copywriter.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Business Services To Grow Your Income In 2022 / Professional Car Paint Protection And Polish To Maintain Aesthetic Appearance / As Hard Nigeria Economy Seems, Looks: You Can Grow Your Business To 7 Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.