Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 (5867 Views)

B**** Faith Evans Details Encounters With Tupac In New Autobiography (hit Em Up) / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
A man has admitted to shooting rap star Tupac Shakur in 1994 after allegedly being paid $2,500 dollars by James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond inside Manhattan's Quad Studios in November of 1994.
Dexter Isaac, a former friend of Rosemond, is an inmate currently serving life in prison for murder, robbery and other offenses. 
Isaac came forward Wednesday (June 15th) with the information on the eve of what would be Tupac's 40th birthday. 
He confessed to his involvement in the November 30th, 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur to AllHipHop.com, after Jimmy Henchman identified him in a statement, relating to Henchman's indictment for dealing numerous kilos of cocaine. 
"I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]," Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com from prison. "I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac and Biggie's] mothers some closure."
Henchman, who is currently on the run from Federal officials, claimed that Dexter Isaac, along with other incarcerated inmates were cooperating with the government in an investigation of his alleged drug dealing activities. 
"If the government is relying on informants like Winston “Winnie” Harris, a convicted drug dealer and Jamaican deportee, who came to me and motioned via hand signal that he was forced to wear a wire and begged me to skip town or Dexter Isaac who is serving life in prison plus 30 years, then I’m sure I will not be offered a fair trial," Henchman said in a statement released to AllHipHop.com in May of 2011. 
Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com that he decided to confess to the robberies to prove Jimmy Henchman's involvement, in addition to clearing his conscious for the shooting. 
Isaac said he was comfortable going on record relating to the robbery and shooting, since the statute of limitations had expired. Legally, no one can be prosecuted for the assault at this time. 
Isaac was a lifelong friend of Jimmy Henchmen, who helped the former mogul set up his first company, Henchman Entertainment, in 1989. 
Isaac claims he never cooperated with the government in any investigation, and Jimmy Henchman's allegations infuriated him. 
Isaac, who is also from Brooklyn, has long been suspected of being involved in the Quad shooting of Tupac Shakur, along with an associate name Spencer "Scooter" Bowens, who is also serving a life sentence. 
According to the confession below, Dexter Isaac not only knows what happened to Tupac Shakur's jewelry, but he claims he is also in possession of the Hip-Hop star's chain that was taken during the altercation on that infamous night on November 7, 1994. 
The shooting on November 30th, was the start of a deadly feud that resulted in the murders of both Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. 
Their murders have never been solved. 
Isaac was indicted by the government in 1998 and was subsequently sentenced to life in prison for murder, robbery, fraud and witness intimidation charges.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/view-article-detail/637/
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by buzugee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
sound like somebody looking for fortune and fame
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
buzugee:

sound like somebody looking for fortune and fame
yea I thought so too, but if u read the article well, he has been a suspect of the crime before, so it might be true
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2011
How does this concern us. Abegi move this to trash section so we could discuss what is facing us as a nation. Who is Tupac self? And was he killed by Boko Harem?
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
How does this concern us. Abegi move this to trash section so we could discuss what is facing us as a nation. Who is Tupac self? And was he killed by Boko Harem?
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by buzugee(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
Donlittle:

yea I thought so too, but if u read the article well, he has been a suspect of the crime before, so it might be true
i guess nothing is impossible. time will tell sha
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by wesley80(m): 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
kenis:

I no blame you sha, afterall some people done dey already say 'who be Michael Jackson' no be una fault. Millenium children.
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by hakanai(m): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2011
Tupac was shut in 94 and 96! the 94 shooting didnt kill him!!! But it brought a serious feud between him Notorious big.
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2011
haka_nai:

Tupac was shut in 94 and 96! the 94 shooting didnt kill him!!! But it brought a serious feud between him Notorious big.

so those suckers just died for nothing
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by ifeT(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2011
so?
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by sexysunnyb(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2011
Tupac and BIG issue is just like 9ice and Ruggedman
you claim to be a player but i Bleep your wife, 9ice claim to be a player but Ruggedy Bleep him wife
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2011
rip
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Koikoi(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2011
sexysunnyb:

Tupac and BIG issue is just like 9ice and Ruggedman
you claim to be a player but i bleep your wife, 9ice claim to be a player but Ruggedy bleep him wife

embarassed cry
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by 9dynasty(m): 9:37am On Jun 16, 2011
wesley80:

I no blame you sha, afterall some people done dey already say 'who be Michael Jackson' no be una fault. Millenium children.
don't mind them
kenis:

you don't like him doesn't mean he wasn't a legend. i can tell you he had more impact on the WORLD than those facing ur NATION( politically or otherwise)
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Wadosky(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2011
happy 40th birthday tupac shakur,a true soldier
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Ayoobscom(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2011
From the article i understand it was the government whjo sponsured Jimmy Henchman to hire Isacc who did the shooting,

however,gov't involvmt is evident in henchman's escape from presucution,

ce all d niggaz them vexing and roasting tongues on the wall, its crazy man

i personally conclude it was gov't due to illuminaty
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Ecash1: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2011
I hope this helps in bringing down more culprits, it was rumored that CIA and FBI were involved though, I wonder how that can be clarified.
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by r231(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by okeyz(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2011
@ redman44

you are not far from the truth, 2-pac spoke vehemently against the US govt who are predominantly illuminati's and as such they have to silence him cos his music was becoming a tool for rebellion, they have even tried to win him over but he told them to bleep themselves since then, his ordeal began, the most painful part is that suge "idiot" knight betrayed him by masterminding his demise, his own producer!!!

just imagine don jazzy setting d'banj up, how would that look like to his teeming fans

west coast and east coast fued was just a ruse, the truth would soon surface,
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by canuck(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Someone just put up a big sign on his back that says, "Shoot Me!"
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by tyson55(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
Just like someone said earlier, the truth will always prevail. Yeah, Dexter Isaac spill it out, you have always been a suspect in the shooting of Tupac Shakur. 2pac music will always remain an inspiration to me. He was a true soldier.
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by mrofficial(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
okeyz:

@ redman44

you are not far from the truth, 2-pac spoke vehemently against the US govt who are predominantly illuminati's and as such they have to silence him cos his music was becoming a tool for rebellion, they have even tried to win him over but he told them to bleep themselves since then, his ordeal began, the most painful part is that suge "" knight betrayed him by masterminding his demise, his own producer!!!

just imagine don jazzy setting d'banj up, how would that look like to his teeming fans

west coast and east coast fued was just a ruse, the truth would soon surface,

It may have been that the illuminati threatened his life. wink
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by emisun(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
tupac shakur,u are a legend. u left us with enough memory to resurrect u with
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by MMM2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2011
i c no changes
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Pafuri(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
Who gives a phuk?!
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am not interested in reading this. This wouldn't bring Tupac back alive. cry cry
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 17, 2011
lipsrsealed This guy is just looking for some few seconds of fame.It was the LAPD who got Tupac killed.
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by pheesayor(m): 9:19am On Jun 17, 2011
Stuffs about tupac interests me a lot, I was born a day before his 15th birthday. Orlando Anderson who later died in 1998 was said to be the one who shot Tupac in 1996.
Source. http://www.2pac2k.de/babylaneshot.html

According to his mother, after the surgery doctors kept trying to revive him but he was not interested in living anymore so after the seventh attempt they let him be, at exactly 4:03 pm
Re: Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 Man Confesses To Shooting Tupac In 1994 by blank(f): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2011
Tupac? Role model? Inspiration? Someone just shoot me now. Wonder what kind of values were imparted to some people. Smh. ☹

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download R City Like This Mp3 & Lyrics / Davido - One Of A Kind [DOWNLOAD] / Notorious B.i.g, 14 Years Gone Still Missing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.