Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal (324 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / The Magic Wand Of Dr Maduka, Benefactor Of A Multimillion Judicial Complex / The Magic Wand Of Dr Maduka, Benefactor Of A Multimillion Judicial Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal by Bestok: 7:22am On Dec 28, 2021
I have a game ideal that i know will interest and the pay the youth at the same time stand as a business platform for the developers

I need someone in the game industry to listen to my ideal
Re: I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal by SocialJustice: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Nobody will listen, go and start the idea by yourself. If you gain any traction, people will start calling you to invest.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal by Bestok: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=SocialJustice post=108871603]Nobody will listen, go and start the idea by yourself. If you gain any traction, people will start calling you to invest. [/quotd

Disappointingly I'm not a tech guy
I have only visionise the game. And also evaluate the target gamers circle
What i need is someone that will valuate the ideal and see if its test worthy
Re: I Got A Multimillion Dollar Game Ideal by SocialJustice: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Bestok:
Disappointingly I'm not a tech guy
I have only visionise the game. And also evaluate the target gamers circle
What i need is someone that will valuate the ideal and see if its test worthy
Look for money and get it going. Barely anyone will invest in something you have not put your money in or even have a working model.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nonstop Cashouts & Updates 2022 / How To Monetize Your Social Media Acc. With Just Your Phone Or PC On Joindem.com / Bring Your Local USA Bank For a 10$ job Clean Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.