Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State (3562 Views)

Mudashiru Obasa And The Small London Called Agege / Breaking News . Isu LGA Divisional Police Station On Fire / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Road Trip Worthy Community..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KtOoZvUwxM

3 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by OyiboUgbo04: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2021
This is Isu Awaa, Enugu State

2 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by OneCorner: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2021
The abundance of nature around it made it beautiful
And why does it have to be “small London”?
Can’t isu awaa be isu awaa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2021
Please show us pictures of uzam amechi idodo, I want to see sumtin grin

1 Like

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by omenkaLives(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2021
So this is what London looks like.

Kai, my people, make una try dey travel o!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Jidemoo: 9:20am On Dec 28, 2021
Seen
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by 22o62021: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2021
Checking for brown roof

Not detected

2 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Mastakija(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2021
This enugu is still bush o shocked

1 Like

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Gotze1: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2021
22o62021:
Checking for brown roof

Not detected
Yiu don't have eyes niyen

7 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
22o62021:
Checking for brown roof

Not detected

Keep lying to yourselves grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by BKayy: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by okeyglm: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2021
show us agbudu. isu awaa ji money na.
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by jimyjames(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2021
Mastakija:
This enugu is still bush o shocked

The world need more Bush to survive, stop cutting down tree's and replacing them with concrete jungle , climate change is real

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2021
This is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by christejames(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Nonsense post...

That's not Nsukka because Nsukka is not a plain land but a hilly highland.

Learn how to troll with facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Wazobia2216: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2021
omenkaLives:
So this is what London looks like.

Kai, my people, make una try dey travel o!!
Do you understand the meaning of "small"

If you show us your hometown now, nah to vomit!

Modified:
omenkaLives:
Una no just sabi shishi. E just be like something sinister dey happen for alaigbo.

See, you guys MUST NOT DRAW COMPARISON all the time to make yourselves feel good. What the heck is wrong with you people. Must you measure dicks all the time? Just own what you have and simply be proud of it. You must not compare.

It's shameful. Only small minded people with deeply rooted inferiority complex do that.
grin grin na your type dey miss class! You go done miss English class well well. Particularly the comprehension class!

What to do ooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2021
OyiboUgbo04:
Road Trip Worthy Community..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KtOoZvUwxM
Why is your video not giving details of a place. Which local government? How to go there? What are the cultures etc.

1 Like

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
christejames:

Nonsense post...

That's not Nsukka because Nsukka is not a plain land but a hilly highland.

Learn how to troll with facts.

Omo Nna, you people forget that some of us served in the east. I went to visit my gf in enugu when she was posted there, I drove her home same week I couldn’t allow her to keep suffering there in the name of youth corper, I transferred her to Lagos straight where she belongs.

Don’t make me open una yansh for here, I know the east well, you people can keep lying to nairalanders but not when I’m around, I know you well.

2 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by meccuno: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Omo Nna, you people forget that some of us served in the east. I went to visit my gf in enugu when she was posted there, I drove her home same week I couldn’t allow her to keep suffering there in the name of youth corper, I transferred her to Lagos straight where she belongs.

Don’t make me open una yansh for here, I know the east well, you people can keep lying to nairalanders but not when I’m around, I know you well.
Yeah. You took her back to Lagos, the only state in Yoruba Land. How is the Ooni of Yoruba Land? grin

7 Likes

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
1609nine:
[s][/s]

My biggest fan doing me proud grin
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
which local government is it located?
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
meccuno:
Yeah. You took her back to Lagos, the only state in Yoruba Land. How is the Ooni of Yoruba Land? grin

This is why we keep flogging you people with koboko, you don’t see anybody else on here trying to sell nairalanders on their village being small London, being delusional living a lie, park well.

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by IGBOSON1: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Your level of insecurity stinks to the high heavens! Can't see what's in the post you quoted that sparked all this display of bile and animosity!

If you say that's actually Nsukka, care to tell us what part of Nsukka it is?
Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Your level of insecurity stinks to the high heavens! Can't see what's in the post you quoted that sparked all this display of bile and animosity!

If you say that's actually Nsukka, care to tell us what part of Nsukka it is?

E pain am! grin

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by meccuno: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
kingawothefirst:

This is why we keep flogging you people with koboko, you don’t see anybody else on here trying to sell nairalanders on their village being small London, being delusional living a lie, park well.
well, she went back to her family business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isu Awaa, "Small London" Enugu State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
meccuno:
well, she went back to her family business grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Tinubu Cannot Be Sworn In / Benin City Looked Better In 1846 - Pic / Friends Questionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.