Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown (5251 Views)

Why Soldiers Attacked Adamawa Police Command Headquarters – Army / Sokoto Police Deny Reports Of Attack On State Mosque, Kidnap Of 48 Worshippers / Ondo Assembly Snake: Governor Akeredolu, Lawmakers Deny Reports (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Lie lie government.

Keep it up with damage controlling, useless Nigeria government agencies.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Anebi2002: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone,i any man chat you up claiming to be USA indigene pls just block him immediately,....
This is his pictures....
They are scammer, they will do as if he wants to be of help to you .
This is how I was been scammed for iphone 11 pro max, MacBook pro, etc and also paid for flight way bill of the goods....
I'm a victim so I don't want anyone to be scammed again......
I have been tracking his number since...
This is his number Incase if anyone chat you up with this number:+1 (857) 208-7874

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by BennyDGreat: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2021
Sheriman:
This is they will keep lying till they took over one Northern state government house. Anyways, na dem politicians go lose more lass lass

Yes, the politicians lose but the people are the biggest losers
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by pembisco(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Though the NPF is a "bastaaard" they are right on this one.
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Holaomoakin(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2021
They love to deny. The police and army are good at this. Adesina and Lai Mohammed are their mentors.
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by NwaliE01: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2021
Does it matter? An attack to any part of the country is a very dirty experience.

Police and Army should man up and do the job of protecting lives and property.

Not all this media gruntled war.
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by mfm04622: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2021
everythinggirly:
If they deny it, it is undoubtedly the truth.

This denial included villagers living in the mentioned villages! Read the report before commenting next time
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Weyrehmod: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2021
I've been soliciting for help to repair my faulty laptop here to repair my faulty laptop but non is forthcoming

In my quest to raise the funds I've decided to sell my Facebook account... So if you're interested in buying old Fb account quote me with your WhatsApp digit let's deal

I need to repair the laptop to join the web development tuition that will commence next year
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by PrinceOfLagos: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2021
helinues:
You can't hide 8 months pregnancy
Baba how far , you've seen what your APC dey turn Nigeria to everyday ba

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by od501: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by ashawopikin(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Believe police at your peril
anybody that believe anything from nigerian police need to get their brains checked
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by iLegendd(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Jonah507(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Government of the denials, by the denials and for the denials...

Hope they won't deny later that the attack was earlier denied by the police grin
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2021
TitanKenneth:

PLS BRO HELP ME AND MY FAMILY sad I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP FINANCIALLY,ANY AMOUNT WOULD BE APPRECIATED,GIVERS NEVER LACK,I SAW YOUR TOPICS ON NL,PLS BRO,GOD BLESS.

No, I won't help you. God will bless you at the right time. Stay strong — nothing is bigger than Him.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by salvationproject(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
It's true. These areas and others are among those under the military command of my senior bro and in fact, am in these areas and no such thing.
When the news broke, a lot of senior colleagues have been disturbing him on the legidity of the whole thing but it was false news whose intentions I can't seem to understand.
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Sunday2021: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ipob see your life, yesterday you guys were celebrating rubbish without getting the true story. I know many of you will say the police are lieing. IAM not surprised, a terrorist must surely believe a terrorist. Ipob must surely believe bandits.
Re: Adamawa Police Deny Reports Of Attack On SGF's hometown by Exceed15: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
That's the problem. They keep denying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: 600 Women Groups To Stage 1 Million Women March For Yahaya Bello / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / FG Okays N2.2bn Party, Events Hall For Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.