Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana (71825 Views)

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / Ghana Police Service Say Late Tyger Booty Flew In From Nigeria / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by jclassiq(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by CUMIN: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I really love her back then in the 90's, I wonder what got into her.
I don't understand what some people enjoy in drugs, I don't really understand.

If you have tasted wealth I mean the zenith of materialism. You get to have this void. That can't be filled by nothing an emptiness that money can't fill. They go after things like wanting a better relationship with others which it's difficult to find.

They find solace in drug which temporarily fix the euphoria. Then the decline begins.

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by solid3(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who is the Ghanaian Billionaire that organised the party?
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Kaiser20: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good to read that Ghana have billionaires also.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Newton2024: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
Styluss:
Models and actresses are low high key prostitutes grin

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Perfecttouchade:
and to think Americans prefer to go to Ghana now than Nigeria because they feel Nigeria is unsafe

But that’s an established fact…!
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You mean people don’t die in Nigeria?

How many foreign shewe you hear say die for Naija,that's the question

2 Likes

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
Styluss:
Models and actresses are low key prostitutes grin

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Elidrisy20: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
Afonja Ghanaian branch
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by errigdee: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
HELLO,lol she was slain by that man over night and he fled...
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by lkillbrokehoes: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
CUMIN:

If you have tasted wealth I mean the zenith of materialism. You get to have this void. That can't be filled by nothing an emptiness that money can't fill. They go after things like wanting a better relationship with others which it's difficult to find.

They find solace in drug which temporarily fix the euphoria. Then the decline begins.

It's really so bad, they don't know that drugs only destroy not repair.

Look at Chris brown that was so handsome back then in early 2000's when has a breakthrough in the music industry, the way girls were dying for him and some don't mind one night stand with him, but presently just look what he has turned into because of drug abuse and those hideous looking tattoos.

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by CSTRR: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
I am surprised that Ghana has a billionaire.

Even in cedis.

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc
they add one or more of this so they can get even more profits from their grounded pepper business....
please how true is this?

Yes. Adding those things also increases the flavor of the pepper

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Bmaster(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
clothingonline:
Them many for Nigeria

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
location ?
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Litmus: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
If she had died in Nigeria, eh, omg! CNN, Buhari, Fulani, Break up this contraption, ZOO, worst than zoo, why was I born in this shithole, yada-yada-yada without end. undecided
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by oglalasioux(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
Ofe nsala with pounded yam, goat meat, better stockfish with ukwa juice dey hungry Me.

Who wan supply am?

Ukwa juice; I've not tasted that for ages. Miss it.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
its "Ghanaian" Billionaire, Nairaland
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by GodIsBiafran: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
If this happened in Nigeria you will see the way Ghanaians will be all over social media insulting Nigerians saying we are giving Africans are bad name. Ghana how far?

2 Likes

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by foxxydude: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
someone told me those people selling grounded pepper in bulk do mix it with other things such as millet.... joro.......ginger......wheat......flour... caprioca.....etc
they add one or more of this so they can get even more profits from their grounded pepper business....
please how true is this?

Imagine adding wheat, flour, etc to grinded pepper, the food will become lumpy? It will be bad for business nobody will want to patronise the vendor anymore
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by anthonyuncle(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
angry charle done use this one renew hin source

you sabi
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by tunize(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
JaneYave:
RIP. Drug kills. Stay away from drugs. I still have not gotten over the death of my favorite Whitney Houston. Drugs destroys silently and ravagely.
You read am say na drug kill am or it was alleged which one?
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by izubext007: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
This girl too set to go hell � fire
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by CUMIN: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's really so bad, they don't know that drugs only destroy not repair.

Look at Chris brown that was so handsome back then in early 2000's when has a breakthrough in the music industry, the way girls were dying for him and some don't mind one night stand with him, but presently just look what he has turned into because of drug abuse and those hideous looking tattoos.

Can you. Share his recent pics
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by descarado: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
CUMIN:

U use Internet.
Google his recent images.

Is the guy his PR?
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by vikgreen01(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
please how true is this?

Some people will even add walnuts
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
FOOLISH COMMENT. at least people are not being kidnapped in Ghana for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala, huh?
Life expectancy in Ghana is not 40 years, huh? Ghana is not the global capital of poverty, huh? grin
At least Ghanaians can enjoy constant electricity grin

Shine your eyes. Ther are a lot of things about Ghana you didn't know, huh?

[s]
CSTRR:
I am surprised that Ghana has a billionaire.

Even in cedis.
[/s]
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by IamPacho: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
cescky:

What type of slave mentality is this?

How many white people died with covid in Nigeria what did America do?

Omo your Inferiority complex is large, educate snd liberate your mind.. Thats not how the world works..

Besides ghana is more sophisticated, a thorough investigation will be done certainly

You seriously comparing Death by Covid to this? Na you suppose educate yourself lol

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
well, as you know Ghanaians typically are not noise makers They don't brag about useless things like one country I know, huh? grin

Kaiser20:
Good to read that Ghana have billionaires also.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by Dybala11(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bonanza643:
please how true is this?
Very true, especially most of the Northerners here. I bought grounded pepper a little over a month ago, can you believe that the pepper is spoilt right now and I had to throw it away. Thank God it's not expensive sha, if not ehnnn throwing food away in this difficult time.
I bought a peakmilk tin size for just #500 last weekend from a local here and I'm satisfied with the quality of what I bought.
Buy from locals instead of Northerners, some locals too are dubious sha.
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by MisterKennedy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
JaneYave:
RIP. Drug kills. Stay away from drugs. I still have not gotten over the death of my favorite Whitney Houston. Drugs destroys silently and ravagely.

I think she was used for yahoo
Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by MisterKennedy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Styluss:
Models and actresses are low key prostitutes grin

God bless you

You deserve a nice Christmas gift from me

1 Like

Re: Tyger Booty Found Dead In Her Hotel Room In Ghana by lkillbrokehoes: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
CUMIN:

This should be his recent picture while the picture below(in a box) is his old picture, when he wasn't exposed to hard drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink / Meet The Prettiest LASTMA Officer / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.