Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

BBC Nigeria Advertising Pyramid Scheme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BBC Nigeria Advertising Pyramid Scheme (293 Views)

5 Steps To Identify A Pyramid Scheme / Is Benignant Another Pyramid Scheme? / LOOM: The Untold Story Of The Pyramid Scheme! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBC Nigeria Advertising Pyramid Scheme by adubam(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2021
I was shocked when I saw a sponsored pyramid scheme advert on BBC Nigeria Facebook Page. This scheme has wretched many Nigerians of their hard earn money.

The funny thing is that BBC filtered all negative comments on the said advert leaving only the possible ones to the detriment of gullible Nigerians.

Mod help to push to front Page as this would not be tolerated in the UK.

Lala, Seun

Mukina2, Dominique

Re: BBC Nigeria Advertising Pyramid Scheme by Snitch24(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
adubam:
I was shocked when I saw a sponsored pyramid scheme advert on BBC Nigeria Facebook Page. This scheme has wretched many Nigerians of their hard earn money.

The funny thing is that BBC filtered all negative comments on the said advert leaving only the possible ones to the detriment of gullible Nigerians.

Mod help to push to front Page as this would not be tolerated in the UK.

Lala, Seun

Mukina2, Dominique

Lmao
Idiot ni Bobo yii shaa

(1) (Reply)

The Best Play-to-earn Legit Cryptocurrency Game / Rush This Immediately / Dxdy Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.