Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Start The New Year On The Right Footing. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start The New Year On The Right Footing. (203 Views)

NASA Is Looking For Applicants To Spend A Year On Planet Mars / Start The New Year With Investment Opportunity In Our Mechanised Garri Productio / How To Start The New Year On Positive Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start The New Year On The Right Footing. by oluade11: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Seminar Fob2
The hustling and bustling is about to resume again in the new year. For some,it never stopped because they were at work all through the festive season.
Aside the hustling day in day out including the weekend for some, we need to sit down and ask ourselves one or two questions.
For how long have I being running around?
How long do I have left?
What do I have to show for the years of hustle and bustle?
Am I missing something?
Am I destined to remain the way I am?
Are some people just lucky or are they doing something I know?
Is it fear?
Fear of taking risk and launching out?
What is the way forward?
These are some of the questions you need to answer as we begin the new year.
Some of us have been working for 30 years, 25 years, 15 years, 10 years and so on!
Yet we have little or nothing to show for it
You don’t have to feel bad.
You have done your bit
You have done your best.
Another opportunity is around the corner to bridge the gap of the lost years and empower you to make the best of the remaining years.
It is for everyone: old, young, male, female, students, employed, unemployed, underemployed, housewives, challenged, artisans, traders, retirees and so on.
Everybody is free to participate.
It is not rocket science.
On the contrary, it is so easy.
It does not affect what you are doing currently.
It will change your story forever in months.
It is not lottery or gambling.
It is not cutting corners.
It is Fob Recruitment Reorientation and Empowerment Initiative (FRREI).
It is affordable.
It is real.
It is based on the principle of networking.
You are not selling anything nor are you buying anything.
Can this be true?
Join us for a brief life changing WhatsApp Seminar on Sunday, 2nd January in the new year.
Begin the new year on the right footing.
Remember, you can not continue doing the same thing and expect a different result.
You can also visit our website for registration and enquiry.
Fob, we raise Entrepreneurs.
Re: Start The New Year On The Right Footing. by biztemmy: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
You will do well by saying what it is all about.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On How To Earn 65k Monthly With Just N17,200 / AAVE Price Poised For 5x Rally In 2022! What Traders Can Expect In Coming Days ? / Impressing Or Investing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.