Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) (41291 Views)

Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by wman(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by geekay4real(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by kambili999(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations madam
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
HALLELUJAH!
Congratulations!
Cheers to your success.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
/
Smart ones are building houses.

The dumb ones are buying cars.

/

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
congrats to her

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by chiago95(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is a very portable and sexy bungalow.

I'm proud of her.

Some women dey try sha... see forget clitocurrency

Many women are feeding their families.

If u disagree with me, goan shit in your pants u hear.

I'm a man n I kno wah am saying.

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2021
God when
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by babavik: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Simple and Beautiful!!
But why are the men in nollywood dieing of poverty, dieing of sickness that can be cured or properly managed.
Imagine someone like Clems Ohameze being giving ordinary 5million or thereabout and he was shedding tears. Few weeks ago an actor died of an ailment that can be cured. This is too freaking. I pray God sees us through in all our endeavour.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
All this igbo actress using Yoruba man shine undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zico5:
It is still a mystery why male actors can't even boast of the least of cars but female counterparts are building houses, buy exotic cars. I still wonder who are the people financing these especially in this harsh economy.

Clitocurrency
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by MsAllison(f): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
All this igbo actress using Yoruba man shine undecided
[/s]
Shut up

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by ephraimubong(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
maak400:
Clitocurrency at work undecided

Clitocurrency on high demand this days ��
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
The land must be large since it's remote environment.
Let her fence it to avoid herdsmen penetration.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Humanbeing1stt: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Consider CROWD FUNDING PROCEEDURE / SCHEME...

Back to the thread I'll just say it's quite unfortunate that having a house is different from building /owning a home...Congrats to her though.

@Seniorwriter
how do I go about dat sir? What are d procedures?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by od501: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Newsmic:
Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shown off her new house as her greatest achievement in the year 2021, IgbereTV reports.

According to her, she never knew that building a house could be difficult as she built the house from tscratch. She stated that she wished her mum was alive to see the house.

Sharing photos of the house on Instagram, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBeY0XIjA3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lemme be honest with you, this is not Clitocurrency. This is a moderate house. If it's those ones that build houses in lekki, Ikeja, Banana island that is worth hundreds of millions and billions, mehn...I will say no fuvking way.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by MrPADDY(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Zico5:
It is still a mystery why male actors can't even boast of the least of cars but female counterparts are building houses, buy exotic cars. I still wonder who are the people financing these especially in this harsh economy.

Very simple.

Check out gistlover11 on Instagram
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by marhez43(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
When person no get HUSBAND no b house she go dey build.MEN shine your eyes dont allow bumbum brea*t pus*y to enter ur ey
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by eazyduzit: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Humanbeing1stt:
how do I go about dat sir? What are d procedures?

Forget about Clitocurrency,many girls out there feeding their families from legit hustle ahead of the boys/men in the family.Some girls/ladies are lioness with the heart of gold.

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by marhez43(f): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Men i dont want to hear BABE SCARCE 4 naija.if u are not yet married u need DELIVRANCE at mfm prayer city ogun state
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by marhez43(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Like i will say anybody THAT HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE CAN NEVER HAVE A GLORIOUS HOME.30k needed sha
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by YorubaLord: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
faithfull18:
God when

2090... grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
babavik:
Simple and Beautiful!!
But why are the men in nollywood dieing of poverty, dieing of sickness that can be cured or properly managed.
Imagine someone like Clems Ohameze being giving [/b]ordinary[b] 5million or thereabout and he was shedding tears. Few weeks ago an actor died of an ailment that can be cured. This is too freaking. I pray God sees us through in all our endeavour.
Some Nigerians sef.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
This is the house she promised her mother, if you remember she lamented the plan she has for her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by karashita: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
od501:

Lemme be honest with you, this is not Clitocurrency. This is a moderate house. If it's those ones that build houses in lekki, Ikeja, Banana island that is worth hundreds of millions and billions, mehn...I will say no fuvking way.

Thank you.To them, everything is clitocurrency.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nkechi that year for her mama bar at social club .
Iya Nkechi owns the most popular bar then at Alimosho (Pere) before Letua took over from her .
Then Damoche , Terry G , Moscow D , Klever Jay, I no go die , use to come around her bar every weekend for hangout .
Bar go full sotey Iya Nkechi go carry came dey flog people wey misbehave and walk them out .
That was when yahoo was still at the incipient stage.
Nkechi na street hustler from way back and she go tell you if u no get money make you no near am .
That was early 2000s. cool
Rip Iya Nkechi
Rip Aboy

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
maak400:
Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pussypreneur cheesy
maak400:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Campaigns For Desmond Elliot (Photos) / Lil Kesh Flaunts Fresh Look In Agbada.. Yea Or Nay? / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.