Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Much Is The Tuition Fee In Bicol University College Of Medicine? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Is The Tuition Fee In Bicol University College Of Medicine? (418 Views)

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Tuition Fee In Bicol University College Of Medicine? by mbbsabroadstudy: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don’t know what you specifically have been told, but I’ve heard many telling me that MBBS abroad is a costly affair. However, I believe that’s a completely wrong statement. So if you had any doubt like this (even for the Bicol Christian College of Medicine), I say you get rid of it. Looking at the fee structure of this university, you’ll find it easy to do so.

Students can enroll here for the 5.5 year-long BS+MD course which is great as the latest NMC gazette states that foreign medical degrees below 5.5 years won’t be valid in India.

Now talking about the fees, the Basic Sciences course invites a total payment of INR 7,70,000 for the entire 1.5 years of the course. This is followed by the 4 -year MD course that costs a total of somewhere around INR 15.5 Lakh for the entire course. Mind it, both these amounts are inclusive of the overall tuition fees, accommodation+meals as well as miscellaneous charges levied by the Bicol Christian College of Medicine.

This takes the total fees payable in this university to be somewhere around INR 24-25 Lakh for the entire program duration of 5.5 years. You also don’t need to pay any donations and/or capitation fees in addition, which should be a major relief.

This is all that you need to know regarding the fees of the Bicol Christian College of Medicine, which if you ask me, is extremely affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Mauritius Student Visa / Learn smart with ILearn from Cerestorm - Practice For WAEC, JAMB, NECO & POSTUME / Chemistry Lesson Notes For SSCE And UTME Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.