Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos (727 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by NipseyHustle(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hi guys, I'm travelling from onitsha to Jos tonight.
I don't want to fall victim to the motor park crooks in onitsha.

Please advise me on the best transport service to use and how to locate their park in onitsha.

Awaiting your suggestions. Thanks.
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by NipseyHustle(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Still looking for a suggestion. Thanks
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by Cutezt(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don't know if bonny way or gig is in onitsha but they are quite good and has a park at the middle of town where you can find a car to wherever you want to go to, I'm traveling to Jos tonight too, but by air. Flight that was booked for 9am, dem Don reschedule 5 times in 1 week, now na 8 we dey go, entering Jos at night is a no no, all thanks to stupid Green Africa Airlines, The security situation in the country is not smiling and the stupid people are hell bent on putting someone in a vulnerable spot.
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by NipseyHustle(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cutezt:
I don't know if bonny way or gig is in onitsha but they are quite good and has a park at the middle of town where you can find a car to wherever you want to go to, I'm traveling to Jos tonight too, but by air. Flight that was booked for 9am, dem Don reschedule 5 times in 1 week, now na 8 we dey go, entering Jos at night is a no no, all thanks to stupid Green Africa Airlines, The security situation in the country is not smiling and the stupid people are hell bent on putting someone in a vulnerable spot.
Thanks man. I booked with F.G onyema and we're leaving tonight. The bus looks very good.
Safe journey.
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:40am On Dec 29, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Thanks man. I booked with F.G onyema and we're leaving tonight. The bus looks very good.
Safe journey.
I believe you're in transit already. Journey mercies boss.
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by Faakhir: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2021
I hope u arrived safely
Re: Best Night Bus For Onitsha To Jos by Nwaotu10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chiboy or FG onyenwe. Others are whack.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Chicago? / Get Tuition Free Masters And Undergraduate Idegree In Sweden / Consida Yourself A Lucky 1 If Only You Cn Grab D Free Uni Courses In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.