Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Selling Information Based Products; A Huge Money Maker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Information Based Products; A Huge Money Maker (350 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Information Based Products; A Huge Money Maker by DinmaEbi(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Selling Information is a huge money maker that is not going to slow down anytime soon. Why? The world is going to continue to get complex and people are going to need help with figuring out a lot of things.
Selling Information is what I call "the lazy man's way to riches" and that is because if done well, you can have N175,000 at least within 10 days.
The information you sell doesn't even have to be from your personal experience. You can sell as video, audio, webinar and even e-books.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING E-Books
(1) find a niche
(2) find a pain point
(3) write an E-Book
(4) solve a problem
(5) create useful content
(6) become known in the niche
(7) sell your E-Book for $20
(cool Get 3 sales/day
(9) $1,800/month
That's some cash you know......
Anyone can do this!

If you are interested in succeeding at Information Marketing, a very good training I can recommend for you is INFORMATION BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) program by Jonathan Melody.
The program is of high quality. If you want it, here's the link:
https:///mhc7xk7a
Re: Selling Information Based Products; A Huge Money Maker by DinmaEbi(f): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
For easy access to the program, paste the link in a browser as seen in the image below
DinmaEbi:
Selling Information is a huge money maker that is not going to slow down anytime soon. Why? The world is going to continue to get complex and people are going to need help with figuring out a lot of things.
Selling Information is what I call "the lazy man's way to riches" and that is because if done well, you can have N175,000 at least within 10 days.
The information you sell doesn't even have to be from your personal experience. You can sell as video, audio, webinar and even e-books.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY SELLING E-Books
(1) find a niche
(2) find a pain point
(3) write an E-Book
(4) solve a problem
(5) create useful content
(6) become known in the niche
(7) sell your E-Book for $20
(cool Get 3 sales/day
(9) $1,800/month
That's some cash you know......
Anyone can do this!

If you are interested in succeeding at Information Marketing, a very good training I can recommend for you is INFORMATION BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) program by Jonathan Melody.
The program is of high quality. If you want it, here's the link:
https:///mhc7xk7a

(1) (Reply)

All Digital Marketing Resources & SEO Tools To Grow Your Online Businesses. / How I Made My First $50 Online / Stanbic IBTC Introduces Smart Loan To Support Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.