Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) (1863 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Hours After Writing "I Don't Have Plan B" / r Old And C / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
When I tell people how much I love Brazil most don't believe and most times I get mocked and they would be like "what is In Brazil" and we must understand that our dreams are different, you love America and I don't and you love Canada and I do, you love Switzerland and I don't, the point is we all can't live in the Same place or love the same thing, you hate Russia and some do and you hate China and some love china.

We all have dream countries that we love but we must always have a plan b and C unless you would grow old and never travel. lol, remember some countries can springboard you to the country of your dream.

For me, it is about living in a society that works and a society where I won't feel like a stranger or a foreigner and this was why I choose Brazil(15m blacks, trust me I feel at home here) and I love South America because they have a thing for family(familia) and I hate following the crowd, lol so we have many reasons why we choose some certain countries.

I had a plan B and C in case my dream country Brazil did not work out and it was Argentina and Ecuador, but God was kind and Brazil worked for me, truth is that I would have still migrated to Brazil even if I was already living In Argentina or Ecuador, my love for Brazil is out of this world, lol, I have already Pledged my loyalty to the Brazilian flag, so remember always have a plan B and C.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/if-you-want-to-travel-always-have-plan.html?m=1

Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by turawaa(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
When I tell people how much I love Brazil most don't believe and most times I get mocked and they would be like "what is In Brazil" and we must understand that our dreams are different, you love America and I don't and you love Canada and I do, you love Switzerland and I don't, the point is we all can't live in the Same place or love the same thing, you hate Russia and some do and you hate China and some love china.

We all have dream countries that we love but we must always have a plan b and C unless you would grow old and never travel. lol, remember some countries can springboard you to the country of your dream.

For me, it is about living in a society that works and a society where I won't feel like a stranger or a foreigner and this was why I choose Brazil(15m blacks, trust me I feel at home here) and I love South America because they have a thing for family(familia) and I hate following the crowd, lol so we have many reasons why we choose some certain countries.

I had a plan B and C in case my dream country Brazil did not work out and it was Argentina and Ecuador, but God was kind and Brazil worked for me, truth is that I would have still migrated to Brazil even if I was already living In Argentina or Ecuador, my love for Brazil is out of this world, lol, I have already Pledged my loyalty to the Brazilian flag, so remember always have a plan B and C.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/if-you-want-to-travel-always-have-plan.html?m=1

Are you still a Nigerian or Brazilian

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
turawaa:

Are you still a Nigerian or Brazilian

Brazilian grin because I don't see myself as a Nigerian anymore and my loyalty is to Brazil already

7 Likes

Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
What will it cost to enter Brazil legally
Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
illicit:
What will it cost to enter Brazil legally

Ticket alone is like $1200 and it would be lower so you need about 2m

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by BrickDevo: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

We should start coming to Brazil, how about job offers in Brazil i would like to know more
Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
BrickDevo:

We should start coming to Brazil, how about job offers in Brazil i would like to know more

I do business here bro and I don't much about the job market here

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by BrickDevo: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I do business here bro and I don't much about the job market here
ok
Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Chamberman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
What are the benefits of being a Brazilian or living there as foreigner
Re: If You Want To Travel Always Have A Plan B And C(photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chamberman:
What are the benefits of being a Brazilian or living there as foreigner

Check my blog and the popular Post there is benefits of living in brazil and you can read more about it

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty In Obtaining Nigerian Visa / Is Ilorin A Good City To Settle In? / Top 10 Safari Destinations In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.