Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die (3163 Views)

This Cultist Have Been Crying Since 6 Months PHOTOS / Ogun: Son Hacks Father To Death For Waking Him Up / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Cultistupdate: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
I wish this thread will be a big one. Have u befriended a cultist before? Can u share a story? Well this is mine.
This is a real life story.
There was a guy who is my friend let's call him Mr Samuel he worked in a church
There was a guy that came there to work with the guys in the church. Among the guys that came was this cultist, every mid night this boy will wake up he will be panting so hard. He will be asking the guys there if anybody came to look for him. Some times if a pot cover falls he will wake up and start asking if it was a gun.
That was how he saw a black car one night, He ran out nobody knew where he ran to he kept calling to ask if they were the bad guys came looking for him.

Then this my mr Samuel friend started asking himself how person go join cult wey money no dey yet peace of mind no still dey.
Because this cultist guy was very broke, according to what he told the mr Samuel he was among the squad that killed their rivals now the rivals are killing them back and the rivals were tracking them to different states to kill them.
So the guys he killed were in the same Lagos. Every mid night he will wake up and start breathing very high asking "they come find me?"

And I continue to ask since there is no money in cultism and yet there is no peace of mind why do our youths still join this game.
How u go poor like church rat, still u no come get peace of mind join.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by MickzyDonald: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Never knew if i had a cultist friend, but some people people join just to have power and bully people,but they forget what awaits them

I sell Facebook, Twitter and Google Voice
Check my signature to contact me
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Cultistupdate: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Gggff

Which one be gggff
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Cultistupdate: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
If you have a friend who was a cultist I will like us to share a little story about them. U can make it anonymous as possible.

1 Like

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by illicit(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
I have friends among them at uni but I was never a member

I had a friend John he can't go out without wearing amulets

He told me he had robbed and killed some people

1 Like

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by headbasher96(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
If i start to share what i have seen in benue e no go finish as per north bank, awe street, morden market,and wurukum clat we i be if u get person for benue as him about those locations i mentionementioned above all those your post na play compared to wetin the sub for those place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Gnosis777: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cultistupdate:
If you have a friend who was a cultist I will like us to share a little story about them. U can make it anonymous as possible.

Hey, you never answered the question in the other thread. Several people asked if you turn your videos over to police/security personnel.
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by freshkpomo(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Cultistupdate:
I wish this thread will be a big one. Have u befrie

Please change the location of this your story, you just indirectly gave the guy's location out.... Bad people plenty for Nairaland.

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Cultistupdate: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
freshkpomo:

Please change the location of this your story, you just indirectly gave the guy's location out.... Bad people plenty for Nairaland.

ok boss. I'm a person that takes advice seriously

2 Likes

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Cultistupdate: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2021
freshkpomo:

It has been changed boss

1 Like

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by NoBones: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2021
headbasher96:
If i start to share what i have seen in benue e no go finish as per north bank, awe street, morden market,and wurukum clat we i be if u get person for benue as him about those locations i mentionementioned above all those your post na play compared to wetin the sub for those place
Na confirm Makurdi boy I be, all those places you call na killing mines sir.
I stay in Ankpa ward around that NUJ house,
You didn't include Gyado villa and Adikpo Street
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by headbasher96(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2021
NoBones:
Na confirm Makurdi boy I be, all those places you call na killing mines sir.
I stay in Ankpa ward around that NUJ house,
You didn't include Gyado villa and Adikpo Street
adikpo street for wadata oboy u know those places na
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by PaNnamdi: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
headbasher96:
Isn't it the same benue Fulani dey kill them like fowls?

Can't the useless cultists defend their land from those bandits?

2 Likes

Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by headbasher96(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
PaNnamdi:

i wish them get the mind o those miscreants na themselves them sabi kill
Re: This cultist was always waking up by midnight thinking he will die by Jaqenhghar: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2022
PaNnamdi:

I wonder

(1) (Reply)

Evans In Tears As He Was Found Guilty Of Conspiracy And Kidnapping (photos) / Covenant University M.sc. Student Caught Having Sex Wit 2 Fresh Students / Happening Now! Hoodlums Attacking People At Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.