Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How To Sell As A Professional - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell As A Professional (168 Views)

350 Ton Burge For Sell As Scrap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell As A Professional by letitrainnow(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
A few days ago, I saw a funny post on Facebook that talked about this scenario…

Check this out.

A man goes to an interview.

The interviewer hands him a Laptop and says "sell me this laptop".

The man walks out of the office and goes back home with the laptop .

After the interviewer waits for hours, he calls the man …

" Hello, please where's my laptop?"

The man replies " transfer $200 to my account and I'll return your laptop".

Crazy right. Lol

Well,this is not selling. This is stealing.

This is a "hoodlum" Copywriting method…lol

Or "agbero" as my Yoruba people call it.

This man will eventually end in jail or he'll get a good beating. ( If only they can catch him).

Great selling

You see, copywriting is not a forceful collection of cash from people.( Or things)

It's not pointing a gun through your written word to say " gimme all your money"...like a crook.

It's presenting an offer that will make people willingly and happily give you their money in exchange for something valuable that they want.

Great selling makes the buyer happy because it will seem they underpaid for what they bought.

They'll believe they got a great deal.

That's how your buyer should feel after parting with their cash.

It's truly powerful when you understand how to do this.

(1) (Reply)

You Too Can Make Some Money With Your Hobby / How To Crush It With Facebook Ads / No Plan To Sack Government Workers — Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.