Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) (467 Views)

Recommend Any Android Game That I Can Play During This Lockdown Period / Meet The Hero Who Helped Create The Video Game Industry That Keeps The Boys Busy / Games To Enjoy This Holiday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by FinnMann(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hey fello game lovers Watch this video because I'll show you why and how I was able to giveaway over #50k to homeless kid... I love you guys who will watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3kPQJLNgE

1 Like

Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by SurvivorM(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
The first people that rejected the money are scared of ritual money especially this period. Anyway you tried and God will keep rewarding u

1 Like

Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by Richkid2021(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
FinnMann:
Hey fello game lovers Watch this video because I'll show you why and how I was able to giveaway over #50k to homeless kid... I love you guys who will watch the video

God bless you by the way u never give me my Christmas and new year gift ooi 2114313999 uba thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by Lebronjames23(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
FinnMann:

wow that's really nice of u. I beg , do me give away too o
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by isaiah4life(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
What a selfless act. Nice one OP. But I don't blame the first 10 persons that rejected your offer.

It is the quagmire in our society that made them not trade their nothingness for gifted money from a random person.

Some under the auspices of this act has lost their destiny and are reduced to a mere show glass of poverty.

May God replenish you. OP GAMER
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by FinnMann(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hahaha
Richkid2021:
God bless you by the way u never give me my Christmas and new year gift ooi 2114313999 uba thanks in advance
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by FinnMann(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
FinnMann:

for everyone who is asking for Giveaway join my channel and we will run a giveaway
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by FinnMann(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thanks please join my YouTube community by Subscribing
isaiah4life:
What a selfless act. Nice one OP. But I don't blame the first 10 persons that rejected your offer.

It is the quagmire in our society that made them not trade their nothingness for gifted money from a random person.

Some under the auspices of this act has lost their destiny and are reduced to a mere show glass of poverty.

May God replenish you. OP GAMER
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by FinnMann(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lebronjames23:
wow that's really nice of u. I beg , do me give away too o
thanks for your nice Comment
Re: Gaming Helped Me Give Over #50k To Homeless People This Holiday Period (video) by isaiah4life(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
I have subscribed.

FinnMann:
Thanks please join my YouTube community by Subscribing

(1) (Reply)

Win Playstation 5 Absolutely Free / 100 Psn For Sale 53k / Ps Vita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.