Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? (326 Views)

See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sometimes i feel like running away from social media, always posts of celebrities or people flaunting their houses, cars, mansions, boyfriends, girlfriends, surgical enhanced bodies and so on.
And thinking some of these things are not even real, just for publicity and attention seeking.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Jafar1: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
that's how they want you to feel, some will want u to envy them while some will use it as a motivation for their fans
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jafar1:
that's how they want you to feel, some will want u to envy them while some will use it as a motivation for their fans
lol rich people don't make noise
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
They pay journalists to keep posting about them and those poor journalists thats what they are good at.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by FarahAideed: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
That means you have the spirit of envy mad jealousy ..why should you feel anyway when someone post material things
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Jidemoo: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don feel anything
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
That means you have the spirit of envy mad jealousy ..why should you feel anyway when someone post material things
i'm just saying its too much.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
And to think people run to their pages to beg them for money and giveaways , hailing them by calling them kings and queens
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
They act as if materials things are the only necessity in this world to make one happy. In reality, most of them posting those things are not even happy themselves.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by HRSweetness(f): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm usually not moved by material possessions. I'm only inspired by people achieving developmental milestones and achieving their dreams. Maybe that's why I'm only on LinkedIn.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
HRSweetness:
I'm usually not moved by material possessions. I'm only inspired by people achieving developmental milestones and achieving their dreams. Maybe that's why I'm only on LinkedIn.
ya maybe i should join linkedin. Tired of YaBa and Gistreel posting shallow news of celebrities. To take inspiration from someone is not a bad thing but people have their choice of who they want to look up to.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See Posts Of Celebrities Flaunting Their Assests? by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
cool

Fake it til u make it.

Some may be are really rich but a lot of them are just renting to flaunt it. Like in gala, oscars, VMAs etc where these celebrities are being dressed up by famous coutures & jewellers. That's how they sell their brands.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Tackles Actors Who Rush To Post RIP When Colleagues Die / New Video: Davido Fight With His Friends In His Compound / Happy Birthday King Tunde Ednut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.