Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? (412 Views)

List Of Nairaland Escrow / Google Agrees To Pay $11 Million To Owners Of Suspended Adsense Accounts / Meet The Non Nigerian Owners Of Naij And Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? by Spark2: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
I'm curious, I've read that Seun is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria. I've read so much about him and about nairaland. This and the success of platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. got me thinking.
I want to know what actually brings money to nairaland, Facebook, twitter etc.

I'd appreciate greatly if Seun replies this himself.
Knowledge of this will help me in building my idea.

Thanks.
Re: How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? by cloud(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
You want to ask him for xmas package? Very soon, you will ask about nairaland members entitlements?
Re: How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
More of advert placements.

1 Like

Re: How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? by Spark2: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
More of advert placements.

I had a deep thought on this. However, I think advert alone will not have brought nairaland to where it is today...
Just me thinking though
Re: How Do The Owners Of Nairaland Make Their Money? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2021
Spark2:

I had a deep thought on this. However, I think advert alone will not have brought nairaland to where it is today...
Just me thinking though
Grace of God and adverts trust me.

(1) (Reply)

3 Sacrifices To Pay If You Want To Chill With The Big Boys / What Can I Give People Free In My Site? / How To Open RAR And ZIP Files On A PC, Mac, Or Mobile Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.