Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Issue With Loan Apps...need Help With Genuine Loan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue With Loan Apps...need Help With Genuine Loan (241 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? / My Experience With Loan Shark App (lcash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Loan Apps...need Help With Genuine Loan by ElektraOO: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good day

Recently I took loan from some loan apps with hopes of paying back through business but due to their short time frame of repayment I've been unable to pay back. Am asking them for more time but they'll not willing to listen and are threatening to ruin my image by sending messages to my contacts with my picture calling me a theif.
Right now I need help with a loan that I can pay back in a month's time at least.
I'm not a theif or a fraud I just need time I'd pay back whoever is willing to help me .
Re: Issue With Loan Apps...need Help With Genuine Loan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
E better make God end my life than seeking a loan from loan sharks

1 Like

Re: Issue With Loan Apps...need Help With Genuine Loan by Ussycool: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
Taking loan to pay back loan is not advisable. And those loan apps are killing our youths daily... Man the frustrate me too walahi. Government need to do something about this criminals...
Imagine, my friend paid back and failed to reflect.
E weak me o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate APC Chieftain On His Way Home From Crossover Service / Terrorism In Nigeria - My Observation / Electricians & Electrical Contractors | Electrical Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.