Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya (21629 Views)

Are They Getting Married? Kiddwaya Gave Erica An Engagement Ring / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Why I’m Not Yet Married At 26 – DJ Cuppy Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Babopoi: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by snoopz: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
kidwaya just chop Erica home and away, that mumu Erica opened everything down thinking it will work out

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by funshow21: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Na this guy open Erica Fowl yash on live Tv that year ..he issa a legend sha ...
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Goldbw122(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
IamHeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBl_yELDWm/?utm_medium=copy_link
That mind set can keep you from getting married for many years to come... You just have to be settled like balance in life you don't have to look rich to get married if you are waiting to be rich like your dad.. then you are in for a long thing...

And mind you your dad did not marry when he was rich ask your mum...
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by lookingfly: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
dapsoneh:
Attention seeking spoilt brat
it's written all over he's face that he's spoilt brat grin
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Indispensable85(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Coldie(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
But ur father isn’t rich
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don’t think I have a love life. I think I have a life and I am trying to find love....

grin grin grin

Comrade, we plenty for this bridge

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by pingpong1: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Cuppy dat
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Angelfrost(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Why I don't give a flying fvck - Angelfrost.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Estellie: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Very wise man...

Don't let anybody deceive you into marriage when you ain't at least financially okay, unless you dey plan to talk Waka undecided

And to think of the rate at which young people rush into marriage these days,e cor be like say FG dey share palliative dey give newly married couples shocked

Las las,many people go surely ginger you enter marriage,but na how your life go look like when you don enter the marriage nai really matter.
Same thing I was trying to explain to a guy and he kept mentioning how people in the past got married in times of famine and war. Like??

Be life suffer nor they tire some people. Sad thing is na the broke ones the quick marry and born plenty kids into suffering.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
What does a slayking and kid like you know about marriage? You still need lessons from Dad.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Richywine: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
Everyman has the right to decide his own destiny,he has his reason and must be respected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Munzy14(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kidd and marriage in the same statement... grin grin grin laughable agba go kwanu oringo.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Victorclean1: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
DJ cuppy , this is your last chance. Grab kidwayya badly
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Better marry now wey your papa dey around. And there's no way on this earth you can be richer than your Dad, no be curse. That's how things goes;you can take a look at other super rich people..
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Ifyzidane: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Kiddawaya guy eh ur brain dey really leak
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by od501: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Donpuffy:
Kk

Wait till you become ancient of days before start having kids.

Shebi you're still a kid wayya.

Why the thing come pain you like they? BTW....which tradition makes it compulsory for a man to marry before he can have kids?

You guys just dey over hype this marriage thing.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by od501: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
IamHeWrites:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYBl_yELDWm/?utm_medium=copy_link

In that case I must warn you against DJ Cuppy. That hanti look like someone who can kiyamatta person.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Habib101: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
Age is not not a barrier for men in getting married, take your time when you feel like it's time to settle down and get married, na your happiness matters, Dem no go live with your wife when u get married na u go live with your wife like they say till death do us path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Midas01: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Alpha male and a great kid that was having sex in front of the whole world. Something you'd bash the same woman , Erica for grin grin grin

Hypocrisy that stinks to the high heavens.
TimmyTen:
Even though I'm no fan of BBN but kid always catch my attention whenever I see his news on FP.
This kid is no doubt a great kid. He's a true Alpha blood with no apology.
In a world where a lot of men are sissies who try hard to impress their feminist masters, it's very refreshing to realize few true Alphas are still present on the face of this planet.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Storyy! Storyy!

Baba still dey taste..
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by samsard(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Very wise man...

Don't let anybody deceive you into marriage when you ain't at least financially okay, unless you dey plan to talk Waka undecided

And to think of the rate at which young people rush into marriage these days,e cor be like say FG dey share palliative dey give newly married couples shocked

Las las,many people go surely ginger you enter marriage,but na how your life go look like when you don enter the marriage nai really matter.
This nigga aims to be as rich as his dad before marrying!! That's ridiculous. His dad didn't start his marriage that rich, wealth is built. That's like Warren Buffet's kids wanting to be worth 10s of billions before starting a family. Most of them likely won't measure up, ever.
If he's serious with his life he won't be broke now at all given his background.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Stanleyville(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
shocked

I hate the idea of getting married...yes I said it hate..

90% of my married friends are living in he'll presently in the name of marriage.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by finishmatter: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Ttjj: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2021
Really
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
Well he’s not doing anything to get rich like his dad he’s only spending his dads money and thats cool so he can aswell get married with his dads money. It’s not bad.

I’m sure Erica won’t complain about that. grin
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by Digmygold: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2021
How much your Papa get for account? Fake AF. You are not married yet because DJ Cuppy hasn't agreed to share part of her fathers largess with you. Barawo
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by udemzeus(m): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2021
Pikin
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Your father probably wasn't as rich as him at his age and he was already married.
Re: Why I Am Not Yet Married – Kiddwaya by HRMK: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2021
arrant nonsense!was the father this rich when he got married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner And Her Daughter In Matching Outfits / Uriel Oputa And Gifty Powers Reconcile After 2 Years Of Animosity (Pix) / Nkiru Sylvanus Shares Throwback Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.